You don't
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Click on that Quote button the bottom of your or my post, copy that, and paste it to your sig space.
Done.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by ugsusheyftef
will you damn noobs please stay away from the pit.

The term is newbies.
Wow, tough guys talking smack. How unusual for a thread posting. But I can't copy & paste right now. I'm using my PS3
How about you go to the n00b thread and look at FAQ's before wasting everyones time.

and close this thread already

Quote by dio_dude

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Seriously, look at every post from an 08'er in this thread, and apart from Ergin they are all negative, or just plain pointless.

(I realise I'm barely an 07'er, but I have browsed these forums since 06, just never felt the need to post until then.)

Edit: unknownpunkrock, I don't believe the facts say how to put a quote in your signature. Yes this thread belongs there anyway, but it's not like this whole thread is going to ruin your life or anything. Just ignore it maybe?
Last edited by Regression at Jul 14, 2008,
Why do post then? And don't pretend like you have anything to do, you're reading/posting crap in forums
Quote by bdof
Why do post then? And don't pretend like you have anything to do, you're reading/posting crap in forums

Ah forgot to mention your posts, it's okay for asking. Just put it in the wrong forum. And I was on the main page, and just thought I'd post in this thread. I spend the majority of my time in T&C which happens to have something to do with writing music.
Quote by Regression
Seriously, look at every post from an 08'er in this thread, and apart from Ergin they are all negative, or just plain pointless.

(I realise I'm barely an 07'er, but I have browsed these forums since 06, just never felt the need to post until then.)

Edit: unknownpunkrock, I don't believe the facts say how to put a quote in your signature. Yes this thread belongs there anyway, but it's not like this whole thread is going to ruin your life or anything. Just ignore it maybe?

Yeah the FAQ's actaully do

anway you know i have more important things to do when I'm in the pit

jeeezzzzz

Quote by dio_dude

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by Regression
Ah forgot to mention your posts, it's okay for asking. Just put it in the wrong forum. And I was on the main page, and just thought I'd post in this thread. I spend the majority of my time in T&C which happens to have something to do with writing music.

It's cool, I wasn't being negative to you.
Quote by unknownpunkrock
Yeah the FAQ's actaully do

anway you know i have more important things to do when I'm in the pit

jeeezzzzz

Oh, so they do. My bad.
Quote by ugsusheyftef
will you damn noobs please stay away from the pit.

Yeah man. Sure. I promise.
please go to the new member's forum and read the FAQ thread near the top.

everyone else, stop being dicks. either help the person or stfu.
from daylight...
...into darkness