Page 1 of 3
Okay so the fun thing about teenagers is... You can give them water and tell them it's alcohol, what happens? They get drunk :hehe

It's so damn funny, i remember around here some girls were given regular water, but we didn't say so hehe.. So as expected they get a little dizzy and act a little bit weird, and finally when we say "Duh, it's water".. Well i don't know what's more emberresing for them

Anyone with similiar stories?
...What!?
And they couldn't tell when they were drinking it? o.O
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Friendly Stoat
And they couldn't tell when they were drinking it? o.O

haha no
...What!?
I love doing **** like that to people.
One of my mates gave his friend a regualr cigarette and told him it was weed, the guy immediately proceeded in acting high.
What morons
I can imagine it being pretty amusing
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
You can actually get intoxicated from water though.

I can definately tell water from alcohol.

I might not be able to tell from taste if someone gave me sprite and told me it was a Sprite and Vodka.
Placebo effect. Give someone 4 bottles of beer and someone else 4 bottles of non-alcoholic and they would both be stumbling. Quite sad really.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Ergin
Okay so the fun thing about teenagers is... You can give them water and tell them it's alcohol, what happens? They get drunk :hehe

It's so damn funny, i remember around here some girls were given regular water, but we didn't say so hehe.. So as expected they get a little dizzy and act a little bit weird, and finally when we say "Duh, it's water".. Well i don't know what's more emberresing for them

Anyone with similiar stories?

hahahaha, hell yeah. an acquaintance of mine had like 2 beers and said he had like 10 and was already acting stupid. we gave him a bottle of vodka filled with water and he chugged it and was like "duuuude i'm wasted" i never told him or hung out with him again.

fag
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by SuperiorToYou
You can actually get intoxicated from water though.

I can definately tell water from alcohol.

I might not be able to tell from taste if someone gave me sprite and told me it was a Sprite and Vodka.

how can how get drunk from water buddy??
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Yea i guess everyone knows that, but thats whats so funny about curious teenagers
...What!?
Quote by MetalMegaMan
hahahaha, hell yeah. an acquaintance of mine had like 2 beers and said he had like 10 and was already acting stupid. we gave him a bottle of vodka filled with water and he chugged it and was like "duuuude i'm wasted" i never told him or hung out with him again.

fag

that's a pretty stupid reason not to hang out with someone ever again. like he's the first person on earth to think it's cool to be drunk, and therefore act drunker than he really was?
you can actually get drunk and die from drinking too much water. of course it has to be like ungodly amounts of water.

NOW you know and knowing is half the battle.
Life is short and hard like a bodybuilding dwarf.
Well I think they would taste that it's just water, but I know what you're getting at. At a party we were mixing apple cider and schnapps and my friend was given a glass with just cider because they knew he was the one driving home later. Anyways we were getting drunk and he starts acting all drunk too, so we told him the news and he got really embarrassed. I think it's the same deal for energy drinks though. People act all energized after but I think it's mainly in their heads.
Quote by darianivan
you can actually get drunk and die from drinking too much water. look it up

Yea i know, but you have to drink a fairly high amount for that to happen.
...What!?
A friend of mine who has always wanted to try weed and has always been screwed over by weed smoking friends of mine (they made him drink bong water and told him he'd get high etc) was given a bowl of tobacco and told it was weed, he got 'really stoned'. Same guy supposedly got drunk off of Rum Kokos, (chocolates with rum in them, but a really tiny amount). This guy is a magnet for this kind of thing.

I once read about a college student who did an experiment for one of his classes. He held a party and filled all the kegs with non alcoholic beer. He invited a lot of people and they all acted drunk.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Water and liquor taste extremely different.

Must be the Energy Drinks kids these days like to chug down weirding up there senses of taste.
Water must taste very foreign to them.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I've done the opposite. When I was a younger chap, some friends gave me some Seven Up. Turns out it was actually Vodka, and I had never taken a sip of alcohol in my life.

I just figured it was some flat soda. I got really drunk and vomited.

I didn't hang out with them for a long time after that. YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE A 10 YEAR OLD BOOZE.
Quote by darianivan
you can actually get drunk and die from drinking too much water. of course it has to be like ungodly amounts of water.

NOW you know and knowing is half the battle.

you can die if you have too much of anything.
Quote by bbcstw
Well I think they would taste that it's just water, but I know what you're getting at. At a party we were mixing apple cider and schnapps and my friend was given a glass with just cider because they knew he was the one driving home later. Anyways we were getting drunk and he starts acting all drunk too, so we told him the news and he got really embarrassed. I think it's the same deal for energy drinks though. People act all energized after but I think it's mainly in their heads.

You have a good point on the energy drinks there

I mean they obviously work to some extent but some of it could be in your head,

there was actaully a medical study where they took a group of sick people and gave one half the real medicine and the other half sugar pills and the half that took the sugar pills got, un sick? lol, anway they got unsick just as fast or faster as the people on the medication

shows the power of your mind

but those kids getting drunk off water is different, theyre just goofs
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
that's a pretty stupid reason not to hang out with someone ever again. like he's the first person on earth to think it's cool to be drunk, and therefore act drunker than he really was?

exactly

i said he was an acquaintance, i wasn't very fond of him in the first place. happy? geez.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Another great example of the Placebo effect is those brain-wave programs like iDoser. Where you listen to supposed brain waves for half an hour straight while relaxing and it effects you. There's ecstasy and heroin and romantic ones.
It only works if you truly believe it.
Ye i've seen that before, never cared to try it tough.
...What!?
they must have never tasted alcohol.

I've tried iDoser. It works, but not that good. But yeagh, it's pretty cool when it works - then again not that fun, I'd rather do something else . Also it only works from time to time for me, and I always get impatient because the **** last like ****ing 30-50 minutes.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
My dad told me a while ago that he was at a party around my age, and these chicks asked for some marijuana, and so my dad just broke down a cigarette, put all of the insides back on in the cigarette, and rolled it up, to make it look like a joint, and he gave it to them and when they smoked it they were acting all high and ****.

It made me laugh.
At a party my friend got pretty drunk, so me and my other friend drank half a can of pepsi and filled it to the top with BBQ sauce and told him it was pepsi and vodka.

He drank the whole can and didn't realise.
Yes, because it instantly makes you 'liek p0pul4r!' if you get smashed. I hate the way some teenagers think.
well this is kinds off topic but one of my mates from my old band was drinkin with the rest of the band and they were drinkin gold tequila then he went to the bathroom and they finished the tequila and then peed in the bottle. When the guy came back he ended up drinking about 5 shots of the other guy's piss.

Next day at school I had to listen to him going on about how much tequila he drank and try not to laugh
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Surely they could taste the difference?

Quote by ugsusheyftef
I love doing **** like that to people.
One of my mates gave his friend a regualr cigarette and told him it was weed, the guy immediately proceeded in acting high.

Yeah, an idiot friend of mine spent money on a bag of grass and leafs that he thought was weed he smoked it and acted high and was like 'man this is good ****' lol
I don't know what would be more embarrassing. Pretending to be drunk off of water, or being tricked into drinking water and thinking it was alcohol.

How could you not tell?
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I have a friend like this...she had one shot of vodka on the school bus (cool, huh?) and was still acting drunk about.. 13 hours later.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
It's called 'placebo', when it happens to adults. It's called 'trying to be cool', when it's teenagers.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
A friend of mine told me at a party recently, that he knew this girl that would act completely drunk after one beer....so when they were at a pub, they ordered alcohol free beer for her and she got "wasted"
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Wow, you guys are all so cool! I sure wish I could trick impressionable youths into thinking something was another thing! WOW!!!
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by walkinbazooka
It's called 'placebo', when it happens to adults. It's called 'trying to be cool', when it's teenagers.

Haha yeah that's what i think too. I always try to not act wasted (in case im being fooled). So i usually endining up looking "less wasted" than my friends.
...What!?
Quote by metal Lover
I've done the opposite. When I was a younger chap, some friends gave me some Seven Up. Turns out it was actually Vodka, and I had never taken a sip of alcohol in my life.

I just figured it was some flat soda. I got really drunk and vomited.

I didn't hang out with them for a long time after that. YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE A 10 YEAR OLD BOOZE.

But... a 10 year old drinking vodka thinkig it was gonna be 7up would heave as soon as is it hit the back of his throat :s
I've been here since '04.

Quote by bbcstw

Well, my ex used to get really "high" on Lucozade and other energy drinks. And i thought it wasn't quite possible. Like every time i drink any energy drink, it does very little to me. And the only reason i drink them is to get hydrated during playing basket ball or working out at the gym n stuff... Well. Point is i could never feel even the slightest feeling of being high on any energy drink. While there are some people who'ld get completely high on just half a bottle...
Yeah, i don't even think i wanna bother explaining that. Teenage kids these days...
Page 1 of 3