Hi,

I have a classical progression which involves some sweeped arpeggios. The option I was shown was to use the the C shape argeggio for each chord. I recently made up another sequence which utilizes the A shape, E shape and C shape arpeggios. Here's the progression.

Dm Bb Gm A

Using the C shapes

-------------13-17-p-13-s-10-------------------------6-10-s-12-p-9
----------15-------------------- 11--------------------8------------------10
-------14---------------------------10---------------7------------------------9
----15---------------------------------12----------8----------------------------11
-17---------------------------------------13-s-10---------------------------------12
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A, E and C shapes. This ones a bit of a monster, but fun to play once you get it down.

---------------5-s-6-10-p-6--------------------------------------6-h-10-s-12-9
------------ 6--------------- -6-----------------------------------8------------------10
---------- 6------------------ --7--------------------------3-s-7-----------------------9
---------7------------------------8-----------------------5-------------------------------11
-5-h-8------------------------ ----8-------------------5------------------------------------12
--------------------------------------10-p-6-s-3-h-6-----------------------------------------

Hopefully this will open up some more ideas in terms of joining shapes together.