Well i'm making a list of movies for my mum to grab me on the way home tomorrow to watch. I can get a deal that's something along the lines of like 5 for $15 so reccomend me some movies. I don't really mind what but something of high class or maybe a more classic movie..something that everyone should see before they die. I've seen all the stuff out atm and much like alot of you i'm bored outta my ass. So suggest away and i don't really mind what genre either

5.?
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Last edited by thepatient001 at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by Ikey
marx brothers films- go west and duck soup are my favorites

Horse Feathers and A Night At The Opera are pretty good too.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by alaskan_ninja
If you have not yet seen Children of Men, do so immediately.

That is all.

Yeah i've seen it, i was let down somewhat with it to be honest. The original movie preview appeared to be kickarse then i watched it and was like oh...meh.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by Slinov
Pulp Fiction.

Yes i think i will be hiring that, everyone raves about it.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Shawshank redemption
The Big Lebowski (already stated above, the movie is amazing)
The Game (Great twists, and I would have MD's children)
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by thepatient001

they rave about it correctly, it's a masterpiece by Tarrentino (sp?)

Quote by sacamano79
The Game

You son of a......
I've also heard about requiem for a dream being pretty good? Anyone tell me what it's about?
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
blade best movie iv ever seen by far
"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked" - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by badders00
blade best movie iv ever seen by far

yeah i own them all in a boxset. Legend stuff.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by jmilli2
I assume you mean the Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid) one? If so I second that.

What's it about?
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Reign Over Me.

Will make you slightly depressed.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
My 5 favorites are:
5:Crackerjack (who knew a movie 'bout lawn bowls could be so ****ing funny?!)
4:Footrot Flats (The best thing to come out of NZ since.... well..... anything!!)
3:40YR old Virgin (Steve Careel at his best)
2:Anchorman ('cause I Ate a big red candle)
1:Lord of War (Sex, Drugs & Guns!!)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by thepatient001

was on tv last night
now extra flamey
Quote by kman123
fight club

2 Rules, 1st rule you do not talk about fight club, 2nd rule you do noot talk about fight club!!!

Didn't Ed from Live have a small part in that movie?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by thepatient001
Well i'm making a list of movies for my mum to grab me on the way home tomorrow to watch. I can get a deal that's something along the lines of like 5 for $15 so reccomend me some movies. I don't really mind what but something of high class or maybe a more classic movie..something that everyone should see before they die. I've seen all the stuff out atm and much like alot of you i'm bored outta my ass. So suggest away and i don't really mind what genre either

5.?

Deer hunter
You like it
Kill Bill 1 and 2
Coach Carter
V is for Vendetta

I was planning on seeing those myself this weekend, so I might as well share.
Quote by Captain Panda
Kill Bill 1 and 2
Coach Carter
V is for Vendetta

I was planning on seeing those myself this weekend, so I might as well share.

V for Vendetta is the biggest piece of **** movie in the history of life the universe & everything! & anyone that worked on that movie should just roll over & die!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
you have'nt seen pulp fiction yet? DUUUDE!! i'd suggest reservoir dogs too. yea i'm a tarantino fanboy. yes 'fanboy' not just a fan. watch grindhouse too if you have'nt already. other recomendations from me would be in bruges and the big lebowski.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Science of sleep, Gummo, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
I've almost finished.
Quote by gunners fan
V for Vendetta is the biggest piece of **** movie in the history of life the universe & everything! & anyone that worked on that movie should just roll over & die!!!

Wrong, it's an awesome film.

And +1 to Fight Club.
Seen fight club and a few of the ones you guys mentioned on that second page. I own both kill bill's and the second one bored me considerably but thanks for suggesting!
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Last edited by thepatient001 at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by Slinov
Pulp Fiction.

+ Spinal Tap

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by genresrforposer
5. Spinal Tap. It's really funny imo, and even the title screen on the DVD has a bit with the bandmates pondering the size of the title text. Also, I think some guys who voice Simpsons characters are in it, don't quote me on that.

4. Garden State. I still don't getwhat's so amazing about Zach Braff, but this is a really soothing, charming, and overall well-made movie

3. Crash. Possibly my favorite movie, but I wouldn't doubt you've already seen it. Just throwing it out there.

2. Full Metal Jacket. R. Lee Ermee is hilarious in the first half and it has a very ****ed up surprise (sort of) ending.

1. Anything by Tarantino. You and me both, buddy I never saw Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, OR Grindhouse. Have seen the Kill Bills though and liked 1 a whole lot better cause it was heavier on the violence. Part 2 was more plot heavy and relied a lot on Kung Fu Master jokes and quite frankly I wasn't that interested in the plot.

Edit: Disregard the Kill Bill comment I guess, I'm with you on it.

Nah nah dude it's cool. Yeah that's like exactly me haha i'll be deffinatly getting the two tarantino movies and yeah i'm considering spinal tap, i've only seen parts so may aswell.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
The Godfather series.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
The Godfather series.

This.

That will take up the same amount of time as 5 normal movies though, its really really really really long.
Fight Club
Donnie Darko
Shawshank Redemption
Trainspotting
This is England
The Godfather I + II
Pulp Fiction
A Clockwork Orange
Se7en
V for Vendetta
25th Hour
Heat