Who has biased their amp and changed their tubes before. I don't want to pay a few hundred just for a guy to get some tubes worth 100 bucks and then charge another 200 just to bias it.

My dad has a multimetre, is that all i need?

I'm unsure of the tools used, and i have looked on eurotubes.com, i just thought all you needed was a multimetre to read the levels.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?