I really dont want this to turn into a "oh yeah? well i did (insert most likely lie here)" thread. Just wanted to let my fellow Pit Monkeys know
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Oh...kay...

*points at self*

Doesn't care.

"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
I've done 46 hours but I'm an insomniac(NOT self diagnosed mind you) but 24 hours good job man.
Any particular reason or just felt like depriving yourself of sleep for teh lulz?
Meh...my girl stayed up 72 hours once...just to see if she could. She then crashed for like 12...but hey.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Quote by Rojam
I really want this to turn into a "oh yeah? well i did Your Mum" thread. Just wanted to let my fellow Pit Monkeys know

FIXED!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Who has 2 thumbs a funny voice a funny voice and still doesn't give a crap?

*points to self*
(I put in the funny voice to keep things fresh)
(1 Internet for whoever gets that reference)

Na just kidding good job. Ive had 7 hours sleep in the last 2 nights and feel like crap. I cant imagine how you feel.
Quote by willis4

*points to self*

Na just kidding good job. Ive had 7 hours sleep in the last 2 nights and feel like crap. I cant imagine how you feel.

Dr. Kelso from Scrubs!!!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
i couldnt sleep all night after seeing satch last friday

then i had an all night party the next day......
Congratulations I guess.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
any help from good old caffeine?
I stayed up for around 6 days with the help of speed, but that changed me into a crazy over aggressive monster with next to no penis lolz
all that's sorted now tho, really, it is!
Quote by willis4

*points to self*

'Hi, Bob Kelso. I thought we've met?"
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

I'm planning to test my sleep deprivation tolerance later this summer, I'm going for 72 hours to start, but I hope to do more
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by evilbeaver22
I'm planning to test my sleep deprivation tolerance later this summer, I'm going for 72 hours to start, but I hope to do more

Good luck with that, you'll be a wreck by the end of it. When you sleep your body does a lot of important functions (basically it breaks down and stores/discards information from the day before and does reparative things in your brain and the rest of your body), and eventually you'll just randomly pass out because you need sleep.
I've been awake for 22 now. It's 6AM and I won't be getting sleep until past midnight.