how do i get to where i can play again, cause right now i cant play with it at all
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Wait for it to heal?

Or wear a plaster or something.
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
Well...Let the cut heal. Unless you keep playing then you'll have a blood stained fretboard, that'll be so metal and intense man!
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Play like a psychedelic metal man, take some painkillers and shred like satan, your fretboard will look cool.

Unless your classic rock, then just ware a heavy duty band aid.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by mudfrog
Wait for it to heal?

Or wear a plaster or something.

+1

it'll fix itself in a short time
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
what finger? play wihtout it unil it heals (but then you might have to relearn stuff if it takes a while)
Wait for it to heal, or play as much as you can using only the rest of your fingers.
Don't play the guitar for at least two days. You will end up destroying your fingertips if you still try to play now...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Ryzeke1
Use that liquid band-aid stuff.

That won't work when you're shredding like Satan
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
On my ring finger, i got a blister and a sore fingertip on the day i had to do a gig. had trouble playing the enter sandman solo because it hurt so bad. i managed it though. it healed the next few days though so just wait for it
Cover your fingertip in superglue
It's what they did in the army
ohai little sig.
Quote by SG310user
...take some painkillers and shred like satan...
F-that painkillers are for panzies.

Quote by SG310user
...your fretboard will look cool...
Yes it will.

A few winters back on the way to play a show, I slipped on my driveway, guitar cases in hand and cut my fingers to hell. I was hurting and not playing the show was not an option. Then we get there and our set gets bumped from a half-hour to 45-minutes, perfect...

My strings turned red that night. My fingers were literally dripping gore but my band and the crowd applauded my absolute metalness. Still hurt like hell and did in fact permanently stain my fingerboard (Not to mention turn the stage into somewhat of a bio-hazard), but it was pretty awesome
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
use liquid bandaids. i love that stuff, just put it on and forget about it. its waterproof/acid proof/shred proof
krazy glue. bonds instantly to skin and it's also cheap as hell and easily available from any store.
Quote by Demonikk
Cover your fingertip in superglue
It's what they did in the army

Its like Petro-Calluses! i played an improv show for six different school's sixth grade music classlast year, and lucky me was stabbed in three fingers handling barbed wire, and i was freaking out. i saw a tube of superglue in the toolbox, and just dipped my fingers in it. played like a king 3 hours later.
Inject yourself with a genetic adapting substance, taken from the adaption of Wolverine's DNA resulting in a fast healing rate (as well as increased senses and strength)
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.