Epiphone crafts the Goth 1958 Flying V Electric Guitar with a classic V-shaped mahogany body, mahogany neck fitted with an ebony fretboard with side markers, and XII inlay at the 12th fret. Dual humbuckers, black chrome hardware, and plenty of attitude complete the 1958 Epiphone Goth Flying V.
Epiphone Goth 1958 Flying V Electric Guitar Features:
Classic V-shaped mahogany body
Mahogany neck
Ebony fretboard with side markers and XII inlay at the 12th fret
Dual humbuckers
Black chrome hardware
Plenty of attitude
Dimarzio D-activator in Bridge position. White pickguard, truss cover and jack plate. Neck position pickup is not active. However I will include the switch needed to wire it if you wish. Awesome guitar, not a scratch or dent. Selling all my electric guitar gear. EXCELLENT CONDITION, New strings. About 5 hours on this guitar. Grip tape can easily be removed.

$375 + shipping No Case
knuckleslammer is my id on ebay 100%+ FB since 2003. Paypal premium member.
unconventional over at sevenstring.org

Never hosed anyone, ever.

if interested, EMAIL DO NOT PM
unconventional@verizon.net

Kevin

thats really sweet if only that hobo hadnt tricked me into giving him money...
"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked" - Jimi Hendrix
How's that? They mad the V goth model a few years ago and discontinued it. I got it a couple weeks ago. New old stock. Selling all my equipment.
Quote by knuckleslammer
How's that? They mad the V goth model a few years ago and discontinued it. I got it a couple weeks ago. New old stock. Selling all my equipment.

It say '58 in the listing so he thought it was actually made in '58.