I've heard really good things about them. Can anybody recommend which of their albums I should start with?
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
I have never heard of'em, do you know what kind of music they play?
My signature has doubled...
Rap
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
revolutionary vol. 2 is realyl good check out the song cause of death. he's very political, it's the kinda rap a metal head can agree with.
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
just look him up on youtube and find a few songs you like, then look for the albums that the majority of those songs are on. i don't know about albums, but dance with the devil is my favourite song by him, and i'd start with whatever album that's on.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Revolutionary Vol.1 and Revolutionary Vol.2 are my favorite albums by him
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
By the way, it's 'him' not 'them'
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Dance with the Devil, it will make you think

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by duncang
By the way, it's 'him' not 'them'

Yeah just figured that out

Just listened to Dance With The Devil and was very impressed. Thanks for the input, I'll definately be getting one of his albums soon.
Immortal Technique is amazing, listen to the song "Freedom of Speech" for a taste, it's brilliant.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Quote by pwnerer
I can't wait until the immortal Technique hype is over...

I have to agree
Immortal Technique is one of my favorite rappers second only to Canibus but I can't stand it when people praise him because of Dance with the Devil. The song itself isn't bad or anything but I can't stand the people who swear this is his best song ever, you know he's done other songs.

On topic though my favorite songs by him are Obnoxious, The 4th Branch, Freedom of Speech, and Internally Bleeding.
I realized I was god when I prayed and saw that I was talking to myself.
Quote by steee21
I have to agree

Me as well. He is so overrated among the "rap wannabes."

Nice flow, though.
LOL
Overrated but still a great artist for people who havent listened to much hip hop. I would reccomend Rev Vol 2
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)