I dont know the name of the song or even the lyrics, but I know it a fairly new rock songs that starts with a violin intro.

I know this is really vague, but any help would be really appreciated.
Ah!!!!!!!!
I've been wanting to know the same thing!!!!
Seriously!!!!
It's a pretty good tune.
Sorry for the lack of help though.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
I heard it on 97.1 The Eagle in Dallas. I have emailed them and checked their playlists and cant find it. I mean like its a new song cause up until last week, I hadnt heard it ever.
rebirting by skillet has a violin intro, but its an old song
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
Apocalyptica maybe?
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Does it have a part in it where it's just an acoustic guitar and the guy singing? If so, I know what song you're talking about, but I don't know the name.
Color
is
subjective.
Nah, the intro starts off with one measure of the violin then a really heavy guitar comes in and plays the same riff that the violin is playing.
Quote by The Con
Does it have a part in it where it's just an acoustic guitar and the guy singing? If so, I know what song you're talking about, but I don't know the name.

Rofl...

On Topic : Yes.. i think it's Yellowcard.. youtube some of their songs
Afterlife by A7X?
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
I was thinking Nightwish... I dunno if they've suddenly gone mainstream or something (I have no idea what's in the charts), but I saw a CD of theirs in a music shop that didn't even have a metal section....
GODDAMN YOU ^

Down & Out by Tantric?

Try that
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by The Con
I found the song I was talking about.. Down and Out by Tantric. http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_EUvSN2guI
It might be the one you're talking about. The guitar plays the same thing as the violin in the beginning.

That was going to be my next guess, definitely the song
-Jimi Hendrix
Is it
life is a perception of your own reality
chiodos
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!