Yeah, the rig used is usually laughable, but YOU nailed it right in the grill. And I'm not talking about your playing, very fluent, the feeling of the song is preserved, (as it is very rare to witness that) I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who will think that.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
That was orgasmic
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
Yo man, you got this solo down. The phrasing is spot on and I could not ask for more feeling. How long did it take you to learn it. Were you sight reading while you were playing or did you memorize the entire solo? The recording sounded like it was the real thing/ Where did you get the backing track might I add?

P.S. I just posted a cover of Hendrix's Foxy Lady. I'm still working out the kinks but if you could please give it a listen, you won't be disappointed lol. thanx

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909414

Foxy owww lol
Wow, that was epic. It sounded almost exact to the original and I probably wouldn't be able to hear the difference if I didn't listen so closely. Great tone and you nailed the solo. I would give it 10 stars but I don't have an account.

Check out my cover of "Beast and the Harlot" https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=908699
Good job. A variax and a pod are tough to beat.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
oh man
ive been learning that solo too
now i feel inadequet!!

you did an awesome job tbh

how long you been playing guitar?
That was THE tone! Man I love it!
What a good cover. I loved how you added your personal touch. Something that I still didn't do.
DAMN you for overshadowing my cover!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Awesome tones, I browse these forums quite often but rarely post but felt compelled... any chance you could hook some of us with the tone settings from the pod? I have a Variax and a Pod XT Live and it would be sweet to hear those tones coming from my rig, thanks in advance.
Quote by kyle_afi
You could picture the girl your weiner is in taking a massive dump?
incredible. i cant believe it man.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
I know this is like a really old thread but i stumbled across it and i gotta say this is genuinely awesome!

Im learnin comfortably numb slowly. I got the 1st solo down perfect yesterday. Its the first time ive ever actually sat and learned something completley and perfectly and it feels real good.

So yeah good work man. Awesome tone too.