Page 1 of 4
I do not wish to die, nor do I want to let the people around me die. I am only 16, so I know I have a long while to live, unless something spontaneous or unprovoked arose and I ended up being killed, but for other people their life span is signifigantly shorter.

I know the problems that come along with immortality, but it does not make me worry for the time being.

Is there any way that people can make a potion for immortality? or a way for people to brought back to life?

If you just say no, well, that doesn't help anyone now does it. If you can, please elaborate on why we cannot do so or why we can.

Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be a potion either, it can be anything that will make you immortal or have ever lasting youth, eg. rituals, fusions, medical procedures, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ive heard that the fountain of everyouthfullness has been discovered and bought for $50mil , id suggest researching into that.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
you could always just freeze yourself until a later date.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
omg are you serious, lulz... not possible bro... wont happen
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Unless you had a genetic mutation, and could heal yourself (like Claire on Heroes), then it's impossible. But still, that'd might not let you live forever anyway.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
You have to realize, that like Nicolas Cage's career, everything dies eventually and theres nothing you can do but sit there and watch it happen
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
lol funny.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

As one of the pits resident Spaniards I feel obligated to inform you that we (the Spanish) have had no success in discovering the fountain of youth despite the annihilation of several different races of Native Americans. I will however keep you posted on any new developments in our search for immortality.
you can sell your soul to the devil for everlasting youth, but then again, the devil gonna come to collect his due sooner or later.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
I'm dead serious. No one wants to die...Well, they probably do. But, I don't care, I don't.

Hmm...I will research farther into this...
i have just the ritual you are looking for. first you need a potion made of smashed cockroaches, prune juice, spider monkey semen, and a few sprinkles of cocaine. after drinking the potion, you must find a 5 month old baby (exactly 5 months or it won't work), and ram a knife through it's heart. after killing the child, extract and devour it's heart. woo hoo your immortal, if you don't believe me, shoot yourself, nothing will happen.

god i am bored...
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Adam from heroes.

/thread.

EDIT: Get some of clairs blood so you can regenerate.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
There is an old Norwegian legend, dating back hundreds of years, that dancing in front of an oncoming train will make you immortal. Why not try it???

PS- Dont try it, just forget about this whole thread.
even freezing yourself kills you so it is impossible
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by Guitarpilot
Live each day like it's your last, that's the best you can do.

I'd be so screwed...you would to
Oh ****, I totally forgot. Find some fetuses break their necks open and suck out their stem cells. I believe that it has worked before . . .
Quote by severed-metal
I do not wish to die, nor do I want to let the people around me die. I am only 16, so I know I have a long while to live, unless something spontaneous or unprovoked arose and I ended up being killed, but for other people their life span is signifigantly shorter.

I know the problems that come along with immortality, but it does not make me worry for the time being.

Is there any way that people can make a potion for immortality? or a way for people to brought back to life?

If you just say no, well, that doesn't help anyone now does it. If you can, please elaborate on why we cannot do so or why we can.

Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be a potion either, it can be anything that will make you immortal or have ever lasting youth, eg. rituals, fusions, medical procedures, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Someone is bored.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
i read some celebrities once had semen or blood or sumthing injected in that very same quest....it didn't work...get over yourself mate
Quote by LeisurePirate

Same here! Do you think our subconsciousness is trying to tell us something?

I don't know but who gives a ****.
Freezing. Look it up. I agree with you on not wanting to die, life is too great to give up to age.

Hope also lies in how well we get to know the human genome.
Quote by Seryaph
Oh ****, I totally forgot. Find some fetuses break their necks open and suck out their stem cells. I believe that it has worked before . . .

That's only if you can't walk.
The Bible. Has the only known answer to the problem of death that I know of. But maybe there is a potion...or maybe its too far fetched.

Luke 23:43; John 3:16; Revelation 21:1-4
crack kills.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Just wait until you get old and bored of life. And incapable of doing anything fun.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
You have to cut your penis / balls off and eat them... sorry i don't know the recipe to cook it with but i know it is some special way or it will not work.
Quote by imicius
That's only if you can't walk.

Damn . . . maybe the key to immortality lies in the inability to walk . . .
Quote by guitartaber93
For a second i thought your thread said "I need immoralty."
haha

me too, i was halfway through reading it and i was like ...what the hell is going on? ? ....

then i reread the title and i was like ooooooohhhh
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
i hazx a magic poshun it will cost theee 2 noodz

become a christian.

or, grow up
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Page 1 of 4