I want to see a psychiatrist about trust problems.

I've talked to a lot of people, including experts about the trust problems i have and all of them told me to see somebody about them.

now how should i go about telling my parents about them?

EDIT: i guess there's no other way than to just tell them. thanks, pitgoers.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Jul 14, 2008,
just tell them, im having some emotional issues and people i've talked to told me to see a professional, can you get me an appointment?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
The same way you told the Pit
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
"Hey, mom, I've been having trust problems. Can I see a shrink?"

Or something to that effect. No need to make a Lifetime movie out of it.
tell them with a meat cleaver in your hand and your eyes wide open and clench your jaw while speaking, its bound to work.
"Hey *whatever you call your parents*, I've noticed I have trust issues and a few people have recommended a psychiatrist. Is this ok with you?"
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
tell them with a meat cleaver in your hand and your eyes wide open and clench your jaw while speaking, its bound to work

only make sure that you have a good full-body twitch going.
Quote by tsoyguitar
I want to see a psychiatrist about trust problems.

I've talked to a lot of people, including experts about the trust problems i have and all of them told me to see somebody about them.

now how should i go about telling my parents about them?

UG are the experts in everything we can help you.

Now go fap
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I am having trust problems and was told I would kill you guys within 1-3 months if I don't see a shrink.
Quote by Mazzakazza
"Mom, Dad...I'm gay."

and then a few seconds later "naw, just kidding. I would like to see a shrink about trust problems, though"

they'll gladly let you go.
Quote by rasinañte
Just tell the pit your problems, we are a doctor you know.

+1 in a non-joking way. we're no doctors, but we can give you our opinions on it.
I say, take a dump on the rug.

You heard me.

Poop on the rug and let them catch you do it.

Stay with me here. You have to trust me on this.

Oops... Sorry...

Anyway... As they catch you loafing on the carpet, you turn to them and say, while grunting and straining, "I think I have emotional issues. I might be in need of therapy."

I think they will believe you.

EDIT: Also, I'm glad you trust UG Pit-Dwellers for their opinions on your trust issues.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by chris_red
Youre trusting the pit with solutions to your trust problems?

What he said.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
You know you'r risking a lifetime of medication addictions,right? I don't see why you really need a psychiatrist for you'r trusting issues. You don't have major anxiety,depression, or any other mental illness.

Go see a psychologist.

/serious response.
Psychologist are the way to go. Like Insicion said. Plus if you trust us...where's the trust problem?
To hell with a shrink. I went to one for YEARS...i'm worse off than I was before. Now I take sadistic pleasure in hurting people.....;cheers:

Please don't go.

Seriously.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.