what is your guys' opinions on the little big muff? i have low boardspace and money so it seems ideal
thoughts? is it versatile to go from 60/70's fuzz sounds (clapton, hendrix, page) to more modern 90's alternative sounds? (weezer, smashing pumpkins etc.)
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
What amp will you be using it with?

I bought one, had it for a weekend then brought it back to the store. I loved the tone, but I found it damn near useless with my Vox AD30VT. I could get sounds close enough with my amp models, that albeit weren't as good or bang on, but not bad enough to justify the $80 I spent.
Quote by TheProducer
What amp will you be using it with?

I bought one, had it for a weekend then brought it back to the store. I loved the tone, but I found it damn near useless with my Vox AD30VT. I could get sounds close enough with my amp models, that albeit weren't as good or bang on, but not bad enough to justify the $80 I spent.

ah well i'm just getting some gas for spending money it right now to possibly satisfy me with my mg until i get the jcm 900
but yeah, an mg, and then a jcm 900
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
ah well i'm just getting some gas for spending money it right now to possibly satisfy me with my mg until i get the jcm 900
but yeah, an mg, and then a jcm 900

Well, I'd put the $80 towards the JCM fund. It's not going to that fun with the MG in my opinion.
Quote by TheProducer
Well, I'd put the $80 towards the JCM fund. It's not going to that fun with the MG in my opinion.

well why not? i plan on getting it anyway
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
well why not? i plan on getting it anyway

Well, it's up to you. I was just saying that if it was me I would value getting the new amp sooner rather than delaying it by spending $80 on the LBM (which is a good investment, don't get me wrong, I do really like it).
I had one. Traded it away towards a guitar the other day, I just plain don't like the sound anymore, too scooped, too muddy, too fizzy, too harsh.... it's just got too much of everything.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by TheProducer
Well, it's up to you. I was just saying that if it was me I would value getting the new amp sooner rather than delaying it by spending $80 on the LBM (which is a good investment, don't get me wrong, I do really like it).

well i found one on ebay for 52 bucks including shipping, which seems like a good deal
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
well i found one on ebay for 52 bucks including shipping, which seems like a good deal

Pretty good. I picked up mine in the shop for $78, taxes in.

I forgot about the eBay option since I'm in Canada and shipping murders me. Not because it actually cost much more to ship, but because nearly every US eBay seller thinks it does.
Quote by TheProducer
Pretty good. I picked up mine in the shop for $78, taxes in.

I forgot about the eBay option since I'm in Canada and shipping murders me. Not because it actually cost much more to ship, but because nearly every US eBay seller thinks it does.

haha yeah that sucks, how many items have you seen say only the continental us please
i feel bad for ya ebay can be a nice option
yeah i think i'll get it and than just keep up the saving
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE