So i'm looking on investing in a guitar... i mean A GUITAR.
let's just assume money is not an option for now

I've been looking into PRS guitars and i really like them... but i want to know if anyone else has any recommendations for guitars that are very versatile, they have to have great clean tones above all though.
I used to go to a guitar store when I was like 9 and play a PRS Tremonti signiture, it was a pretty damn good guitar at the time
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
it really does depend on the price - theres some going for £2000 or some going for £380
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
The new UG guitar is out.
It's called the Guitar Forum.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

There's a simple answer, and it's yes.

Alternatives to PRS are hard to find... Carvin, maybe. Otherwise, there are lots of small companies making custom-made quality guitars, like Mayones. Overall, I think I'd rather invest in a custom guitar than buying a PRS.
I'm a communist. Really.
i'm putting my order in next week for a 2008 revised tremonti. absolutely blew me away when i tried out a sunburst example last friday (didn't like the colour). does everything you want - it's scary.
I have a PRS SE Singlecut and I honestly couldn't be happier - great guitar, and costs around £400/$800.

It has a satisfying tone with even a lot of cheap, ****ty amps; otherwise, it has a great tone.