Hey, Im wanting to invest in a new head this year but I do not know what I want model wise. I play in a metal/hardcore band and I was kinda looking for something that sounds like the guitars recorded on the Reroute to Remain CD by In Flames. Any help would be much appreciated.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
budget is $2000
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
A Peavey 6505 would be your best choice if your going for an amp that can give you In Flames' sound.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Yeah, if you are not concerned with Cleans then this may be your amp. Not totally familiar with that music you listed tho.

You can also ask over in Guitar Gear and Accessories as I bet you will get more responses. Provide budget, general location, music styles, new or used, home or gig (w/drummer for example). Good luck.