Page 1 of 2
Atleast one of the guys is smart enough to get a micro cube instead of a MG or Spider...
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Whats with the shirt?
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Jeez they sure are emo...

Funny how they Have jacksons/fenders/gibsons yet they can barely play.
Quote by sam b
What does this have to do with emo/goth

and, how is emo similar to goth
signed,
your favorite poster
oh my, they have too many guitars for that song
yet they still manage to butcher it

how can you **** up teen spirit?!
That had nothing to do with emos or goth. Emo chicks are hot :P
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
wow....dude......really?
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by False_God
Jeez they sure are emo...

Funny how they Have jacksons/fenders/gibsons yet they can barely play.

One of the guys looks like they have that retarded devil resin esp.
Last edited by Deadmen at Jul 14, 2008,
Yeah this has nothing to do with emo or goth. Just some guys playing a bad nirvana cover in odd clothes.
Quote by burrit0
They might be joking you know.

i hope to god they are.

but seriously that has nothing to do with being emo or goth. they just suck.
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
isn't there a making fun of emo song about this? Something about wearing sisters clothes? Still not sure if this is considered emo /goth though.
damn nice tight pants and pete wentz signature bass
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by wemonir
and, how is emo similar to goth

I didn't say it was.

The bass player is playing a Pete Wentz sig bass and wearing a pinstriped "jazz hat", if you will. = EMO.
The rhythm guitar player and singer are wearing clothing that was apparently purchased at a Baby GAP (for all of you slower folks out there, that means "Them there clothes're too small fer 'em! Der..."). = EMO.
And, Christ... The lead guitarist (as much as I hate to call him that) is wearing a ****ing fake leather cloak. = GOTH.

I mean, ****.
actually if you listen, the singer isnt that bad. Granted I would NEVER listen to him if I had the choice. But dear holy lord. Why did the guitarist try to sing with him?
1. they weren't emo or goth
2. you shouldn't put down a whole social group based on a couple people, its like hating all Austrians just because of Hitler
3. that was god awful
If Cobain didn't commit suicide already, I'm sure knowing that there are thousands of ****ty bands composed of 13 year old rich kids that dress like idiots doing covers of his music would be enough motivation.
Quote by charger356
I didn't say it was.

The bass player is playing a Pete Wentz sig bass and wearing a pinstriped "jazz hat", if you will. = EMO.
The rhythm guitar player and singer are wearing clothing that was apparently purchased at a Baby GAP (for all of you slower folks out there, that means "Them there clothes're too small fer 'em! Der..."). = EMO.
And, Christ... The lead guitarist (as much as I hate to call him that) is wearing a ****ing fake leather cloak. = GOTH.

I mean, ****.

I'm bashing my head against the wall repeatedly on the inside
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, cos only emo and goth kids do bad Nirvana covers.

Tosser.

No... Only emo and goth kids do bad Nirvana covers and "show off their unmatched talent by posting a video of themselves on YouTube".

Any other person would have probably destroyed that video so it may never be seen.

Douche.
Quote by charger356
I didn't say it was.

I mean, ****.

Oi, I wear trenchcoats and I'm no goth
Go eat your own head
ohai little sig.
Quote by TheHereAway
1. they weren't emo or goth
2. you shouldn't put down a whole social group based on a couple people, its like hating all Austrians just because of Hitler
3. that was god awful

You've inspired me to create a whole new thread. Thank you.

No, seriously. I'm not being sarcastic.
Quote by charger356
No... Only emo and goth kids do bad Nirvana covers and "show off their unmatched talent by posting a video of themselves on YouTube".

Any other person would have probably destroyed that video so it may never be seen.

Douche.

I wish I had logic like you
Quote by doggy_hat
If Cobain didn't commit suicide already, I'm sure knowing that there are thousands of ****ty bands composed of 13 year old rich kids that dress like idiots doing covers of his music would be enough motivation.

Maybe he could see into the future...?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by doggy_hat

Agreed.

By the way, I've never actually seen a good cover of this. Except for the ukulele cover of course.
Page 1 of 2