I need a review on this. My G-400 isn't sounding the best, so if it gets worse in over a year I will get a Les Paul standard, but if it is any time shorter I probably won't have much money so I will resort to some of these

Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Epiphone Les Paul 100

I am an intermediate guitarist, so if you have played or have one of these guitars please review how it would play for an intermediate or advanced player.

Sorry I ask so many questions. Thanks people.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
idk about the studio, but im pretty sure that the lp-100 would just be worse than you g400

edit: i would probably wait and get the standard
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
I would go for an Epiphone Les Paul Custom in alpine white. Got better pickups, better looking...

Quote by DerikIsEric
I would go for an Epiphone Les Paul Custom in alpine white. Got better pickups, better looking...

yea those are really nice. my brother has one. but they also cost like 600 dollars. which is kinda out of his price range
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by CrackerJack465
Agile 3000 Is better then both of those, and the Epi LP custom.

Rondomusic.com

+1

why does epiphone even exist anymore?
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
+1

why does epiphone even exist anymore?

Because they make some good stuff, just not their $250 LP-100 and some others.
let me get this straight, you think your G400 is sounding bad, and you think a guitar of much less quality will sound better?
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by stevo192
let me get this straight, you think your G400 is sounding bad, and you think a guitar of much less quality will sound better?

+1

A second ago you wanted to change your pickups in GG&A--we told you not to and to get a new amp. Now you want a new guitar that is going to sound worse than the one you have. Hmm.
Well I never know what a guitar is like until I find out from someone else or if I play it.

I will get the standard when the time comes, considering how I don't want to screw up again.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by Martin Scott
Yamaha Pacifica 112V. The best budget guitar there is. Wins awards like every year for it. And Yamaha recently upgraded it, too. Get that. **** Epiphone.

dude that new one is bitchin, it even has coiling tapping XD
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by Martin Scott
Yamaha Pacifica 112V. The best budget guitar there is. Wins awards like every year for it. And Yamaha recently upgraded it, too. Get that. **** Epiphone.

Yamaha Pacifica 112 is great.
I have seen some yamaha pacifica 812v for cheap recently if i can beg for some money (bday coming soon) i will try and get one, they look sweet and from what i have heard are incredible guitars that own any fender strat.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
i would go for neither, and get an Agile guitar. Lp with FR for 200 bucks and a set neck!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
The LP 100 is a definate step down from the g400. You would need to replace the tuners first thing and the pickups. The g400 is supposed to be a nice guitar from what many on this site say. Never tried any of the agiles they are supposed to be pretty good to.
TS: the best place for guitar reviews IMO is harmony central .com or google

just save money bro, and dont lust after guitars (too much) till you can afford a half way decent one. (you can lay-a-way)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
or with zzounds.com you can do the payment plan
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
What is your amp?
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
SX SST57. Price of a Squier with the quality of a Fender. By far my favorite strat copy.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
DANG IT! That's like the 3 freaking time today I've made an idiot of myself!