Poll: Do you agree with the Nuge?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you agree with the Nuge?
Yes
20 83%
No
4 17%
Voters: 24.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo

Old video I know, but still rather interesting.

Ted Nugent talks about the 2nd amendment and gun control. Do you guys think he's right, or wrong?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I dont agree with replacing my gun with a crossbow.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
He speaks the truth

EDIT: "Machine guns for all the women and children!" - Ted Nugent(at a concert last year)

MC name = Bearrorism
I agree with absolutely anything Ted Nugent says. He is more infallible than the Pope.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

TS is your name Story of the Year inspired? I never see much talk of them but I think they ****in rip.
Ted Nugent is an opinionated redneck with a microphone, nuff said'.

Edit: That doesn't mean his opinions are bad. Some of his arguments are very valid and have a good meaning behind them. But, some of the other things I've heard him say are a bit extreme.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Last edited by Dog454 at Jul 14, 2008,
The world would be better off without ANY guns PERIOD.
Obviously it's too late for that since they've already been invented an' that.

It would be better if no-one was allowed to carry a gun, but then there will always be criminals who will get hold of a gun and have an advantage, so I guess the only way to counter that is for everyone to carry a gun, however, having civilians pulling firearms on each other in a tense situation is only going to escalate things.

Bottom line, there is no real good solution, nobody wins.
Quote by rich420
The world would be better off without ANY guns PERIOD.
Obviously it's too late for that since they've already been invented an' that.

It would be better if no-one was allowed to carry a gun, but then there will always be criminals who will get hold of a gun and have an advantage, so I guess the only way to counter that is for everyone to carry a gun, however, having civilians pulling firearms on each other in a tense situation is only going to escalate things.

Bottom line, there is no real good solution, nobody wins.

Guns will keep the peace. If theres a 50 percent chance that a person is carrying a gun, are you going to rob them?
Quote by Callicut
TS is your name Story of the Year inspired? I never see much talk of them but I think they ****in rip.

Yes, yes it is.

On subject, I gotta say he made really good points in the video..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
The man has a point. I would rather be on Uncle Ted's good side.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I really dont think the fact that Ted Nugent is an opinionated redneck has anything to do with whether or not he has a valid view on gun control.