Whats your favorite memory of a mosh pit or show?

Mine is when i dislocated my ankle at a Sick of it All show. May not seem like a good memory but its a damn good story and changed my life.
Please continue, I am now interested. I have no interesting stories. Only been to one gig, and the mosh pit was relatively tame.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
When I dove off of a balcony from about 27 feet up. A friend said I wouldn't do it so I put one foot up on the rail, looked over, backed up and just jumped. Felt that for a while though. >.<
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
I remember I went to Ozzfest and two weeks before I had surgery on my ear, but I was okay, don't worry. =]

aaaaand I went to Gigantour this year and the week after I had some intense neck pain, and my voice was gone for a few days.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Jul 14, 2008,
erm, a girl felt me up for half of a moonsorrow gig, bit weird as she was with her BF

Front row for Cavalera Conspiracy at download was intense, my neck didnt work for 2 days because of headbanging.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
My brother and I were at a Between the Buried and Me show, and he crowd surfed into the pit.

That's the best I can come up with as of now.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

knocking a guy out at megadeth, centre bar for defenders of teh faith glasgow, umm, bout it.

EDIT: and out drinking a self claimed alcoholic, GO STUDENTDOM
Also, when i went to a Goldfinger show, the drummer shoved a twinkie in his asshole in front of all of us. Then sum fan ate half of it out of his asshole. Then the drummer reached back, took wat remained of the twinkie out of his asscheecks and ate it. I almost pucked my brains out.
Quote by spartan 118
My brother and I were at a Between the Buried and Me show, and he crowd surfed into the pit.

That's the best I can come up with as of now.

I've always wondered how a pit would break out for BBTAM cuz their music is so fast and scizofrenic, it would be hard for me to pit to them
I went to the RATM concert 4 days ago and there was no space to even breath, I was right in the front, so I jumped above the rails and the security guards took me away.
I had to go to the back
i crowdsurfed at Chiodos at camden Barfly, i witnessed the most brutal pit ever at Parkway Drive, Suicide Silence at Camden underworld.
and perhaps more bizarrely, i nearly got killed by a pit at a red hot chili peppers gig.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I went into a Pit and pushed someone. He then pushed me back.

Seriously, I have no interesting mosh pit stories.
Quote by dan ramP

Front row for Cavalera Conspiracy at download was intense, my neck didnt work for 2 days because of headbanging.

Ahh, that was killer, I was on the front row too.
I was at a Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, He Is Legend, and Dragonforce concert.

Dragonforce was ****ing gay, they had little trampolines on stage so they could jump really high in sync. They also had a keytar.

But anyways, He Is Legend was first, and they started playing and I was right in the middle where the pit formed. I got knocked to the ground immediately and almost got trampled. A few songs later I was crowd surfing and someone stole my shoe. I went back to where my friends were at and pointed at my naked foot. They proceeded with throwing me up in the air again and I lost my other show.

My feet were killing me.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
i like ska pits
cause people arent dicks
its just a good time
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by MetalMegaMan
I was at a Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, He Is Legend, and Dragonforce concert.

Dragonforce was ****ing gay, they had little trampolines on stage so they could jump really high in sync. They also had a keytar.

Not possible.
I'm the kind of person who prefers to just stand a watch a band. Once upon a time at a small show I was called out for being the "hardcore kid." They had me come up on stage and hardcore dance to one of their songs. Then all my friends got called up to do some kind of dance. One of them had to do the chicken dance. During the last song we all got back onto the stage and did some stage diving. I didn't know the band too well, but that was one of the best shows I've been to.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
Dragonforce was ****ing gay, they had little trampolines on stage so they could jump really high in sync.

That is the gayest thing at a Metal concert I've ever heard of.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
last friday, in the pit there was this girl, picking out guys then getting off with them! Seriously she was kinda in the middle, grabbing as many guys as possible! In the middle of the pit!

She didn't get me though!

....yeh!

Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
umm paramore was good. not as violent as it couldve been, but for a 5"3 girl at her first gig, it was quite new. I kept getting sucked into circle pits of boys who were about 6foot, and my friend kept having to pull me out. Then, if anyone fell on me i just stuck my elbows into them. It was awesome =]
Yes, it's a very old username.