So, I am currently using a Behringer BX1200, it's not very good but it's doing its job for now. But there are a couple of reasons why I'm gonna need a new amp soon(ish).

1. You probably guessed the first reason, it's a Behringer. It's not really loud enough, my bandplayed in a church the other night, the church had amazing acoustics and the amp volume still needed to be around the 2/3 mark. I'd like for us to be playing a lot more in the future and I'm worried that this amp won't cut it.

2. This amp isn't mine, it's my brothers. He's in America at the moment but when he comes back he's probably gona be thinking about moving out, and when he does he's gonna want to take his amp with him. So the pressure of him leaving me ampless s gonna affect my budget.

That said, I'm looking to spend around £200-£350, and I'd like a combo. I think around 200-300 watts should be what I'm looking for, I'll be going up against a drummer, 2 guitarists(100 watt[NOT RMS] and around 30 watt). The two I've been looking at are the Laney RB7 and Ashdown Mag 115 300. These are both 300 watts. I know there isn't much middle ground between 150 and 300. I'm a bit wary of going for a 300 because I don't know if I'll need it.

If you have any comments on the amps I've picked out or the wattage etc. I'd like to hear them.
Scott
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by IndianRockStar
Well the Ashdown is 180 out of the box, so that should play a part into your decision. I have no experience with Laney so that will be left to others.

What, so it leaves room for an extension cab?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
What, so it leaves room for an extension cab?

Yeah, you get the 300 watts with the extension cab and 180 without it.
The ashdown is a good choice...115 combo + 410 = portable full stack, and 180 watts should be plenty loud enough for playing in churches...heck I used to do that with a 40 watter.
Nope, no sig here.
The same is true of the Laney - it also needs an 8 ohm extension cab to get the full 300W
^whups, didn't realize that

....I think I'd like a 15 more than a 210 though, but that's just me
Nope, no sig here.