not exactly magic
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by Tom_hatton
I might have believed it, but the end gave it away. Blatantly staged.

Have you ever seen the show Trigger Happy TV? I thought it was one of those types of things.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
LoL yeah in the other one he was rolled on(supposedly) a factory pavement roller while being crushed on glass. And we're supposed to believe a 2000+ pound vehicle won't even cripple him.
Quote by metal4all
Have you ever seen the show Trigger Happy TV? I thought it was one of those types of things.

Yeah, I've seen it. It looks like something like that.
he doesnt bleed enough for a cut that deep
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Criss is one of my favorite magicians.

And shut up with the "oh it's fake" and "oh, I can do that!" He's a magician. He calls them illusions. Obviously he's not really doing it (though most of his illusions are very convincing).

Having to point out that it's fake demonstrates your lack of mental ability in thinking it could be real.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I R unamazed

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Criss Angel sucks so bad. He doesn't even do illusions or street magic because all of the people he plays "tricks" on are in on it from the start. Take a look at the one where he "takes a random lady" and cuts her in half. Half of her body crawls away in fear.
Quote by PlayMadness
Criss is one of my favorite magicians.

And shut up with the "oh it's fake" and "oh, I can do that!" He's a magician. He calls them illusions. Obviously he's not really doing it (though most of his illusions are very convincing).

Having to point out that it's fake demonstrates your lack of mental ability in thinking it could be real.

+1

However, I'm not too keen on television magicians or w/e you'd call them, just because it's like film makers have been doing it for years, know what I mean? Movies are full of illusions like Criss Angel's.
We're only strays.