so at work (i work at Dunkin Donuts) on my break i was trying to enjoy a bagel and creamcheese when one of the asshole other employees hits the power button on a stereo right next to me and puts it on KC 101 (the pop station in CT) and everytime i tried to turn it off he just turned it back on, i tried to deal with it but then this ****ing song came on. It was a remix of sorts of the song "sweet home alabama" with this ****head poser redneck singing about the song "sweet home alabama" and how fun his highschool days were or something (another thing i hate is people talking about how they wish they could go back to their highschool days because i ****ing hate highschooL!!) the reason i want to know who its by is so i can punch him repeatadly in the face with sharpened brass knuckles. That song is utter pure garbage, its one thing to not have enough talent to play your own instrument and make an original techno song but its a whole different realm of ****tiness to make a remix of another song, its a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy and it SUUUUCKS!!!!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
wat
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by Fuzzbox91
the reason i want to know who its by is so i can punch him repeatadly in the face with sharpened brass knuckles

kid rock- all summer long long
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.