so i have this problem... his name is jeremy... jeremy the mouse... and you see, he lives inside my lung.

a few years ago i accidentally (and unknowingly) inhaled an infant mouse. only recently did i find out, as the doctors did an x ray to find out what was causing such excruciating pain in my lung. we were all shocked to find a healthy, full grown mouse living inside my lung. he had survived by slowly chewing away at the inner walls of my lungs, but in the more recent days he has begun clawing and biting harder than normal.

i had come up with a plan to subdue him (or at least calm him down) by sniffing cheese. so every once in a while i would heat up some cheese or make a pizza or something and start inhaling rapidly.

this worked for a while, but now is not nearly as effective. i have resorted to grinding up cheese in the smallest possible particles and snorting it.
for now the mouse is calm, but what happens when this fails to satisfy him?
This... is... the... greatest post in a long time...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
lol wut?

Smoke a joint, that'll f**k up the mouse

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
wtf? that is messed up
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Inhale a mouse trap?
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Quote by Freddedonna
Shouldn't the doctors remove it instead of sending you home and leaving it there?

+1
f**ktards
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Well they would have removed it after the x ray, the story is obviously fake and hes not actually the one with a mouse in his lung.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man