Poll: Do i have enough time?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do i have enough time?
yes
66 87%
no
9 12%
Voters: 76.
is one month enough to learn all these songs? Me and my buddy are doing a charity concert for Little Kids Rock and we made this setlist but do i have enough time to learn em. I practice like 3 Hours every day

Sunshine of your Love-Cream

By the Way-Red Hot Chili Peppers

Never Too Late-3 Days Grace

Bang your Head-Quiet Riot

The Trooper-Iron Maiden(Might just skip this)

Shot Down in Flames-ACDC

Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne(i got the beggining and the tapping part in the solo)
Yes. you could do that in a day probably

EDIT: wait, do you mean as a band, or just you & the guitar parts?

I'm pretty sure I could learn all them (guitar parts) in a couple of days)
maybe i guess it depends on how many hours you put in
Sig space available, give me some praise
Honestly I think anyone would need more than a month's time

Edit: I've rethought about it and I think it's doable
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
You had better stop wasting time posting here and get practicing boy!

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

yea probably
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by ishalleatyou
You had better stop wasting time posting here and get practicing boy!

this
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by sam b
Yes. you could do that in a day probably

EDIT: wait, do you mean as a band, or just you & the guitar parts?

I'm pretty sure I could learn all them (guitar parts) in a couple of days)

i mean just me and then ill rehearse with the band
the trooper and crazy train might be tough, but the rest of that isn't hard
you can learn sunshine of your love in an hour, solo included
and by the way is really easy too
if you have to ask....

then probably not
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
the trooper might give you some trouble but thats about it.... So ya i think you could
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
yea the trooper will probly take u longer than the others but overall i think u can do it
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
I dunno how good you are on guitar. I don't think I could but I'm not very good.

ive been playing for 2.5 years. yes cream i can improvise the solo cuz i know the blues scale in and out and clapton is a blusey player. The Troopers a bitch. Crazy train intro and tapping part took me 5 minutes total i have truoble on the main riff though. Oir Drummer is being a selfish bitch. He dosnt wanna get embarrassed because our first gig wasnt great so now i gotta find another drummer from Long Island in a couple days cuz we gotta practice soon
Last edited by Guitarlord44 at Jul 14, 2008,
IMO the trooper was easier to learn then crazy train. Also the begging and tapping parts to crazy train were the easiest to pick up, I think you can learn all of those songs in a month. Only skip the trooper if you don't think your band can handle it cause there are only a few riffs you need to learn, but the solo is pretty tough. If you guys have two decent guitarists the trooper shouldn't be too hard. Good luck
Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!
Quote by That_Guy!
IMO the trooper was easier to learn then crazy train. Also the begging and tapping parts to crazy train were the easiest to pick up, I think you can learn all of those songs in a month. Only skip the trooper if you don't think your band can handle it cause there are only a few riffs you need to learn, but the solo is pretty tough. If you guys have two decent guitarists the trooper shouldn't be too hard. Good luck

Here the problem i might have to sing the Trooper too. Thnx Man i know i can do it but i dont want it to be too bad and i wanna help those kids
Yes. If you can't play the solos of the trooper and crazy train, just improvise them.
You could learn them all in one week too.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Yes. If you can't play the solos of the trooper and crazy train, just improvise them.
You could learn them all in one week too.

goof idea im gonna keep the tapping in crazy train
the rest of the crazy train solo is pretty hard, took me a good few days to learn, i still cant get the last scale run right, that parts a bitch. the trooper is pretty hard as well, might want to skip that one. Crazy train and the rest are definatly doable tho.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
also ive been playing for the same amount of time as you and sunshine i learned like a year ago and it took me 15 minutes, never tried the solo but it doesnt look too hard at all
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)