Sixpounder for sure
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by Graveworm
In your FACE!

I DON'T GIVE FLYING **** MOTHER ****ER!

Excuse my ignorance, are these song names or is this spam?
Quote by TheProducer
Excuse my ignorance, are these song names or is this spam?

...screw off.
Quote by Graveworm
...screw off.

Hey buddy, calm down. I was asking a legit question. That could easily look like spam to an outsider. Especially considering you quoted song lyrics (from what I'm told) instead of suggesting songs for him to play--which I suppose would make it spam anyways, wouldn't it?
Quote by TheProducer
Hey buddy, calm down. I was asking a legit question. That could easily look like spam to an outsider. Especially considering you quoted song lyrics (from what I'm told) instead of suggesting songs for him to play--which I suppose would make it spam anyways, wouldn't it?

Why don't you produce yourself out of this thread.

Cause all you're doing is being an annoying idiot.
[quote="'']If you want peace prepare for war is probly one of bodoms hardest songs and it's in drop C. I know you asked for easy but I'd like to see somebody attempt it.

I'd attempt it but I can't figure it out and there are no accurate tabs for it

That song is ridiculous, Angels Dont Kill is a pretty easy one, and its a beautiful composition.
Quote by TheProducer

He quoted the lyric "In your face", from the Bodom song "In Your Face".
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
Quote by dbzrage3k
He quoted the lyric "In your face", from the Bodom song "In Your Face".

Just ignore that fool.
Quote by Graveworm
Just ignore that fool.

Listen man, you need to seriously calm down and think before you post. I'm not insulting your music or what you listen to or whatever. I really don't care. I asked a question, got an answer and that's that. You're the one who attacked me. Relax before you get 'produced' out of here, whatever exactly that even means.

EDIT: And 'that fool' was defending you.
Angels Dont Kill - My favorite
Sixpounder
In Your Face
Living Dead Beat
Banned From Heaven
Tie my Rope
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Angels don't Kill is pretty cool, and while it's not "easy" it's pretty easy compared to most Bodom songs, it was the first one by them I learned.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by TheProducer
Listen man, you need to seriously calm down and think before you post. I'm not insulting your music or what you listen to or whatever. I really don't care. I asked a question, got an answer and that's that. You're the one who attacked me. Relax before you get 'produced' out of here, whatever exactly that even means.

Seriously, stop pestering me and GO AWAY!

I don't care!

Why you are in this thread when you don't even know the band, still beats me.

Edit: When I said ignore the fool <--- meaning you. but anyways Just leave it.
Last edited by Graveworm at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by Graveworm
Seriously, stop pestering me and GO AWAY!

I don't care!

Why you are in this thread when you don't even know the band, still beats me.

Edit: When I said ignore the fool <--- meaning you. but anyways Just leave it.

Dude, I read most threads that come up. How is someone ever supposed to learn about different bands if they don't hear about it somewhere?

But apparently this means I'm stalking you or something. Congrats, you are the most paranoid, irrational individual that I've encountered in a while.
Quote by TheProducer
Dude, I read most threads that come up. How is someone ever supposed to learn about different bands if they don't hear about it somewhere?

But apparently this means I'm stalking you or something. Congrats, you are the most paranoid, irrational individual that I've encountered in a while.

Thank you.

anyways...

TS, I remember Sixpounder being an easy song also.
Quote by TheProducer

he was telling the other guy to ignore you, "the fool." And then he insulted your name.

while he is overreacting, if you don't know about a band, then don't post about them. you end up just sounding like a retard. just go check out some bodom on youtube if you don't know about any of their music.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
he was telling the other guy to ignore you, "the fool." And then he insulted your name.

while he is overreacting, if you don't know about a band, then don't post about them. you end up just sounding like a retard. just go check out some bodom on youtube if you don't know about any of their music.

Yes, I've caught up now. You'd think that when someone quotes someone and then says 'Ignore this fool' that they would be talking about the person he quoted. Well, hell with being logical. And I'm not sure what my name has to do with anything. But anyways, doesn't matter now.

You see, I asked a legit question and someone gave me a very nice answer explaining they were lyrics. Had a chuckle at myself because I didn't know and that was that. Your answer of telling me to check out YouTube was a far more appropriate response and I appreciate that. Perhaps he could've taken that route as well instead of overreacting.
Quote by TheProducer
Yes, I've caught up now. You'd think that when someone quotes someone and then says 'Ignore this fool' that they would be talking about the person he quoted. Well, hell with being logical. And I'm not sure what my name has to do with anything. But anyways, doesn't matter now.

Like I said, he is overreacting big time about you simply not knowing a song. I really don't care.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
[quote="'']If you want peace prepare for war is probly one of bodoms hardest songs and it's in drop C. I know you asked for easy but I'd like to see somebody attempt it.

I'd attempt it but I can't figure it out and there are no accurate tabs for it

only the solo is really that hard tbh, the riffs aren't too bad.

Anyways the older bodom songs are bloody hard as hell....
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by FRDesign
Downfall isnt hard, but the Solo is.

Well...

TS, if you can do basic sweeps and have good finger work than IMO you are not going to have no problem with the solo.
Quote by Graveworm
In your FACE!

I DON'T GIVE FLYING **** MOTHER ****ER!

so original

you should be able to tell if its easy or not, if you know your limits you shouldjust listen to them and know mate

go through the albums you have till you find the ones you like and think you could manage

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Graveworm
Well...

TS, if you can do basic sweeps and have good finger work than IMO you are not going to have no problem with the solo.

I've almost got the solo down. A few more weeks and ill have the whole song perfect
Quote by FRDesign
I've almost got the solo down. A few more weeks and ill have the whole song perfect

Then why are you saying it is hard?