Switching between dropped C, dropped D and standard on one guitar?

I will only have one electric for the next couple of months. Will it do any harm to the neck or strings?

Thanks in advance for replies.
i can do some harm if you have reli tight strings made for liek drop c like um lets say hmm 54-11 like i use in c. and you tune to E standard. it will have a whole lot of added pressure, and your gonna need to adjust the truss rod. Im not the most knowledgable guitar guy so dont kill me if something is wrong here. but i did that with my old guitar and bent the neck and messed the hell out of my bridge. if your using some kinda mid range strings like umm i duno 10-48? when you go dont to c your strings will be like spaghetti. if you can live with that sure. im trying to help the best i can. ha. i had this problem too.

Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

Quote by Spider22
i can do some harm if you have reli tight strings made for liek drop c like um lets say hmm 54-11 like i use in c. and you tune to E standard. it will have a whole lot of added pressure, and your gonna need to adjust the truss rod. Im not the most knowledgable guitar guy so dont kill me if something is wrong here. but i did that with my old guitar and bent the neck and messed the hell out of my bridge. if your using some kinda mid range strings like umm i duno 10-48? when you go dont to c your strings will be like spaghetti. if you can live with that sure. im trying to help the best i can. ha. i had this problem too.

What he said.

Or not.

I actually have no idea what he said, to be honest.
lol. im a little tired. i was just trying ot say theres some variables in what can affect the guitar. sorry im not quite awake yet. yes... i wake up at 3 30 in the afternoon. ha. just go with it. worst thing your gonna have to do is adjust the bridge a little and adjust the truss rod. youll be good to go.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

Ah, I see.

Nothing is going to be damaged in the long run, no. However when you downtune the setup may be a little out of whack from the lower tension. Should return to normal when you tune it back up.