How do you edit tabs that you've submitted? What I thought was right was actually wrong when I listened to song and stuffs. :P
No need to bother Dyuha for something you can do yourself. Read this article. Go down to the bottom where it says "Updating Your Tabs" and that will tell you how to update/edit them.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by mastermoo420
Aw, crap. The tab's not registered in my name. >_>
in that case you have no business editing it.

if you want to edit it for your own personal use, copy it to your computer and edit the file you save on your computer.

if there are minor errors, PM the user who wrote the tab and politely make suggestion on the edits that could be made.

if there are major errors, either do the same, or write a new tab and submit it to UG.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
^Also there's an option like "Correction" in comment of each tab
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
I think he means it's on here as unregistered...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I think he means it's on here as unregistered...
ah, a possibility i overlooked.

if that's the case, you might be able to have the tab registered to your user identity.
if you wrote it, PM Dyuha.

if i didn't write it, but have significant improvements to it,
contact one of the tab Mods: emad or aig91
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
ah, a possibility i overlooked.

if that's the case, you might be able to have the tab registered to your user identity.
if you wrote it, PM Dyuha.

if i didn't write it, but have significant improvements to it,
contact one of the tab Mods: emad or aig91

Actually, I'm not able to edit other people's tabs. If you have a significant change to an unregistered tab then you can either leave a "correction" so other people can see, or possibly contact Dyuha or emad. Or, if there aren't too many other versions for the song already, you could submit your own version. But that's not recommended UNLESS it's a very significant change to the tab. If it is registered to someone else's username, then you can still leave a "correction" or send them a private message.

And like SYK said, if you submitted it but did not log in before you did so it shows up as unregistered, then contact Dyuha ONLY IF IT'S YOUR OWN WORK.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Last edited by aig91 at Jul 17, 2008,