I posted about this in the guitar forum and they said to try in here. Im looking for a head that will suffice in creating metal/hardcore music. My band plays shows so something pretty loud. I am also looking for distortion channels that sound similar to those recorded on the CD's Reroute to Remain by In Flames or Ashes of the Wake by Lamb of God. I would love to have a great sounding clean channel as well, but the distortion is more important. My budget is around $2000 but I can go a little over. Thanks for reviewing this post and Im looking forward to hear from you all

Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
I have a Peavey 6505+ head, and it's amazing for distortion
In Flames use the old 5150s (older 6505)
It's loud enough too, live it never goes past 2 or 3
ohai little sig.
lol I knew something of the sort was coming.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
Quote by Demonikk
I have a Peavey 6505+ head, and it's amazing for distortion
In Flames use the old 5150s (older 6505)
It's loud enough too, live it never goes past 2 or 3

Yeah, Im looking at it now and it looks wonderful, but how is its clean channel. As long as its mediocre+ im fine with it lol
Quote by DaliLama

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
Quote by Iceman729
Yeah, Im looking at it now and it looks wonderful, but how is its clean channel. As long as its mediocre+ im fine with it lol

They're not bad, but they're not crystal clear Fender cleans
If you EQ it right and add some chorus it actually sounds pretty nice, but keep the gain low on the clean channel
ohai little sig.