Yes, that's right. I have a problem that whenever i go up north i find a sweet store that has some guitar that i fall in love with.

I was in gravenhurst this weekend (northern ontario if you don't know) and i found this awesome little music store full of old instruments. ibanez's from the 70s, a 80s BC rich...a really cool 1930s arch top etc.

anyways, since i'm pretty broke i couldn't buy anything REALLY nice (next year i will bring more money) but i found this Kay guitar which i thought was pretty cool. here's the pics!

it sounds really cool, i don't even know what the pickups are. i need to find something to use as a wammy bar since it's missing. the pickup switching is neat too, i will open it up and resolder a bunch of the connections since it's a bit crackly. overall, i'm very happy with it for 125 bucks.
i like the body and the pickguard look. funky pickups, but if they sound neat that's great as long as it plays well
signed,
your favorite poster
you sir, are a lucky man.

how much did it set you back?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
nice pickguard
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
I've never seen a guitar like that before...very unique.

NGD for me too, got a 2002 Epi Les Paul.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
how far is gravenhurst from toronto, i would really like to go up there and check out the stores, i love going up north and finding random little stores in little towns with awesome stuff. I got up to kirkfield every now and then and always find awesome stuff, this summer im planning on taking a good amount of money.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I have a certain love for Kay guitars. Kay owners group anyone?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.