I like them...alot.

EDIT: No wait I forgot, they changed the bridge humbucker to a Jazz Pup. I don't like that as much.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Jul 14, 2008,
Ive heard its real nice to play, and it does sound good. Although its kinda ugly... mostly because of the gold P-guard :P

EDIT: The Blizzard pearl looks cool with the gold....
You stole my Overture
Quote by Captain Insano
I like them...alot.

EDIT: No wait I forgot, they changed the bridge humbucker to a Jazz Pup. I don't like that as much.
The Mexican deluxe always had a bridge J. You're thinking of the MIA deluxe. Now that was a bass...such a shame its discontinued
Quote by smb
The Mexican deluxe always had a bridge J. You're thinking of the MIA deluxe. Now that was a bass...such a shame its discontinued

You still see the MIA's quite a bit on the used market. Might be my next purchase actually.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
I like mine, its beautiful. Blizzard pearl finish and a maple neck. I love the feel it has. Sounds nice with flatwound strings. Ive already had to replace the bridge and the input jack.

Really though, I wouldn't buy it again. If you want a Fender and its your price range I really would suggest getting a standard Jazz or P or saving up a bit more for a highway 1.
I played one the other day in the store when I was buying a bass. If I were you, instead I would get a MIM P bass and use the money you saved to go towards a good amp or cool effects. I was much more impressed with the playability of the MIM, and the jazz pickup makes adjusting the sound perfectly a bit strange.