Is it illegal to wear Suicide Silence's "Pull The Trigger Bitch" shirt? here in California, or more specifically, San Jose?
no
unless you have summer school
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Just cause it says "Pull The Trigger Bitch" in huge letters on the back of it and like I don't want cops or anything to think it's supporting Terrorists for any reason.
Nope, you could walk around in a shirt that says "i want to ****ing kill the ****ing president, bitch" and no one could stop you.
Freedom of speech FTW!
(just be careful on private property though, some people might not want you to wear a shirt like that into a restaraunt or something similar )
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Freedom of speech, you should be allowed to wear it.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I got it signed by the band and **** cause I just saw them at Mayhem two days ago, I got to meet them and stuff and it was ****ing sick! I was just wondering.
I saw them live yesterday at Mayhem Festvial. My friends wore the shirts there and to summer school today. Of course the backpack covers the back haha
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by Vampire_Kid
Just cause it says "Pull The Trigger Bitch" in huge letters on the back of it and like I don't want cops or anything to think it's supporting Terrorists for any reason.

That doesn't make any sense... It's a band t-shirt.

I've seen one that says "Christians To The Lions", and "Jesus Is A ****". Along with many violent sayings... And none are illegal by any means, and I've in fact worn some in school.

For example, my cannibal corpse shirt with "KILL" in big ass letters on the back
you can have swear words on your shirts, but if you're asked to remove it or cover it in a privately owned facility, do so.

I have a DF shirt that says "though I walk through the valley of the damned, I don't give a fuck, cuz I'm into Dragonforce" and I've never had any trouble wearing it around.
Last edited by HeavenlyVirus at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by jetfuel495
over here we got shirts that say "**** you im from texas"

Cool people in Texas, uppity people in California.
Can't even have a blow gun?!?!?

You can wear the shirt, you might get **** from people but tell them to go listen to good music and tell them to back up.
Alright sick, I'm gaining confidence on wearing it, but I've just recently heard about people wearing the Jesus Is A **** shirt getting sued and stuff.
I wear a cradle t-shirt saying "JESUS IS A ****" and a nun masturbating.... i walked past a cop and he was fine bout it....

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
i used to wear my DK nazi punk's **** off to school when i was still in it. worse that happened was my hand blocked the **** off and a black dude tried to jump me, but i jumped up he read the rest and then actually ended up smoking me out
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
doubt it i walked around with a "youre nothing mother ****er" CDC shirt on around a shopping center here in the UK the other day
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Vampire_Kid
Alright sick, I'm gaining confidence on wearing it, but I've just recently heard about people wearing the Jesus Is A **** shirt getting sued and stuff.

You can't get sued for wearing a shirt. If anything, the people distributing the shirts would get sued.
can people make complaints to the police about it, and you get a warning?
Quote by XCount Me InX
can people make complaints to the police about it, and you get a warning?

Well, if people complain about it and you're told to either cover it up or turn it inside out, than you probably should just to avoid conflict. There's no point in arguing it or else you'll just get in more "trouble".
i was just curious, id never really thought about what could possibly happen before
I dunno, do you live in an authoritarian state?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
i have a friend that used to wear a black t that just said "****!" in white giant letters.

pretty stupid shirt, but yeah.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>