I need some advice on the change of the speed of the game from playing for your city then playing for your high school.Im a freshman,and i play goalie.Is it alot harder than playing bantam?
meh
yes... Very.

Think about it this way, bantams are the players from your city where as when you get to high school teams only are done by school. Teams aren't supposed to recruit players but they do anyways, so it's a hell of a lot tougher. Plus don't expect to make Varsity or even JV your first year.

Wiz?edit: I made it first year, but I don't play anymore. Not my thing nowadays.
Last edited by wizards? at Jul 14, 2008,
Bantom = People who enjoy playing.

JV or Varsity = People who are GOOD at playing.

Take an average bantom game, and multiply the intensity by about 10, and you have a high school game.

And if your school is anyhting like mine, then it will be even harder whilst playing a rival because everyone tries to kill each other.
Quote by wizards?
yes... Very.

Think about it this way, bantams are the players from your city where as when you get to high school teams only are done by school. Teams aren't supposed to recruit players but they do anyways, so it's a hell of a lot tougher. Plus don't expect to make Varsity or even JV your first year.

Wiz?edit: I made it first year, but I don't play anymore. Not my thing nowadays.

i think i got recruited somehow,the coach called me and told me to play for them.haha
and theres only 1 team(its a catholic school)so im gonna be playing with seniors and juniors.I should be expecting alot of pain shoodnt i...
meh
only worry about pain if your a skater not a goalie, anyone picks on you in the game then knock there ass out
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Well I only know Tyke, Novice, Atom, Pewee, Bantam, Midget, Junior.

Midget is a lot faster then Bantam.