PS: this thread is most likely redundant, as basses have been mentioned in the previous thread.
DOWN&OUT
I got the cheapest one in the shop and havent bought a different once since. Yamaha RBX170
You could just post you're basses in the guitar thread.

I have a $25 bass that I bought on ebay. The A string is quieter than the rest of them and you can't play the first 3 frets because of buzz. It's the most p0nx bass ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Gutbucket.

Actually I don't use it, but I've been looking for an excuse to. Maybe like a Defiance, Ohio style thing one day.

Only took a google images search to find a pic of mine. It's even the same colour.
Ibanez Soundgear bass. cheap, plays well, and is lighter than my SG ripoff guitar. weird.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Bass! How low can you go?

death row. what a brother know!
A cream White SX P/J bass.

It was cheap and it's pretty solid...

And also:

Once again, back is the incredible
I don't play bass in my punk band. But I do play punk rock on my bass. Which is a standard MIM Fender Jazz bass. Off-white.
Quote by element4433
You could just post you're basses in the guitar thread.

I have a $25 bass that I bought on ebay. The A string is quieter than the rest of them and you can't play the first 3 frets because of buzz. It's the most p0nx bass ever.

to fix the fret buzz, fix the action on the strings. the pickup is probably messed up a bit.

on the topic of bass guitars i play a fender 5 string standard jazz bass.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Squier Vintage Modfied J bass, or A fender J bass.

But its pop punk band, don't tell anyone!!
precision bass is my main bass. if i had more money, i wouldve bought the tony franklin signature p-bass.
soymilk please <3
epiphone les paul special bass. i love them humbuckers. and the thing is so damn heavy its awesome
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Jett Diamond

PS: this thread is most likely redundant, as basses have been mentioned in the previous thread.

is it just me or does the neck look longer on the surfy one?
Quote by Mack56

It is. That one has 24 frets.
Quote by Mack56

They made a long scale model. I got that one and I love it lots and lots.
DOWN&OUT
A Squier Standard Jazz Bass.

I've had to respray my pickguard, and I'm going to do it red as a tribute to Pete Wentz, the punkest guy in modern music, and the best bass player in punk.

I want a Gibson SG bass, those are the final word
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Rickenbacker 4003, nuff said.
Rich poseur alert.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by lavazza
I didn´t play bass for a long time, but i use a Cort, but I don´t know which one.

I learned bass myself, but if you played guitar and bass you know that guitar is much more fun.

d00d is so wrong.

I play a white fender p-bass.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by axeslash
Rich poseur alert.

Meh...he could have a job.

also

Just cause he maybe rich, why does that make him a poser?
What gives him any less right to want to rebel?
Just cause you're rich doesn't mean you can't beleive in what punks beleive in?
Doesn't mean you don't like the same music that me and you like.
Just cause you're rich, doesn't mean you're not a punk.
Especially when it's not YOU that is rich, it's you're parents.

This is what typical punks do that piss me off to no end.

"If you get along with your parents you're a poser, if your PARENTS are rich, you're a poser, if you're not in school, and you still live in your parents house, instead of going to live on the ****ing streets you're a poser."

I'm not rich, but I'm proud as **** to say that I get along with my Mom, Dad, and Stepdad, and that I live in my Stepfathers house. They've accepted me for what I am, punks shouldn't be pissed off at other punks cause their parents give a ****, or if their parents are rich.
^ Relax.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by I_Pwn
d00d is so wrong.

I play a white fender p-bass.

sorry I should add something........."If you´re too stupid for 6 strings, then play 4 as Paul Simonon did "........seriously, it depends on your taste, my brother plays bass, now I think he is really good, but when he plays guitar it soudns as if someone is butschring a little cat, it´s horrible, there were times, when my father, who is usually reall tolerant prohibited him to play guitar, it was really awful. So he should use the bass
Quote by lavazza
sorry I should add something........."If you´re too stupid for 6 strings, then play 4 as Paul Simonon did "........seriously, it depends on your taste, my brother plays bass, now I think he is really good, but when he plays guitar it soudns as if someone is butschring a little cat, it´s horrible, there were times, when my father, who is usually reall tolerant prohibited him to play guitar, it was really awful. So he should use the bass

i used to play gospel music with this one guy. he was a grown man and regularly played a 5-string bass. he recently tried learning guitar, and he could barely do ****. i think it's the string space, personally.
Quote by Swap-Meet

also

"If you get along with your parents you're a poser, if your PARENTS are rich, you're a poser, if you're not in school, and you still live in your parents house, instead of going to live on the ****ing streets you're a poser."

I'm not rich, but I'm proud as **** to say that I get along with my Mom, Dad, and Stepdad, and that I live in my Stepfathers house. They've accepted me for what I am, punks shouldn't be pissed off at other punks cause their parents give a ****, or if their parents are rich.

01 01 01 UP D4 P0NX
Quote by Swap-Meet

You, my friend, are choleric.

Quote by Mack56
i used to play gospel music with this one guy. he was a grown man and regularly played a 5-string bass. he recently tried learning guitar, and he could barely do ****. i think it's the string space, personally.

right that´s what my brother moans about too
Quote by axeslash
Rich poseur alert.

I don't own one, only got a Ibanez soundgear.

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by Swap-Meet

also

Rick's are ****ing several thousand dollar instruments. A sarcastic comment made about the price of his guitar was made all in good spirits. I want that dude's guitar, and I bet he's a nice guy.

But here you are, the ****ing punk police here to tell us how we're not conforming to the ideals of punk. And why are you bringing up your parents? Lemme guess, using my punk skills of basic logic. Other punks make fun of you for liking you parents, and because you've got no individuality you just have to live with the fact that you don't fit into the punk group you want to.

Go cry to your friends on myspace.
Quote by InstantAXonHero
I don't own one, only got a Ibanez soundgear.

They're really nice basses, I'd really like one. But sadly I am only an eel.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Swap-Meet
^
No, i was just using them as an example, I don't know many punks, so would be hard to not fit in with people i don't know?
I'm just trying to make it clear that it's ****ing pathetic how people like you always jump on people for not having as ****ty lives as every other punk
lrn2internets