yeah so, i just bought this game at gamestop with a 60 day card. its taking hella long to install. does anyone here play it? is it fun? i loved world of warcraft when i played it so i'm wondering if its kind of like that.
its kind of like that
except for one major difference

it's a different game
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by bass is bestest
i have it its awesome
much more involving wow was s*** this is much better

thanks, thats good to hear.
I've heard that it's kind of bad and apparently most people quit after the first month. But, I was gonna buy it anyway. Tell us how it is once you play.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Is that the one that costs $3 billion a second to use?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I'll just wait for DIABLO III!

Free and complete awsomeness!!
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
It's pretty badass if you are into PvP, if not you might not like it as much.

There are some bugs,etc right now, but nothing different than any other launch MMO if you've played one at launch before. If you haven't you might be in for a surprise.

I'd just take it slow and don't rush to level and by the time you hit 80 there should be more end-game stuff to do.

I play on Bane, the culture PvP server, in a pretty good stygian guild, Cobra Kai, send me a PM if ya need a guild.

EDIT: Just wanted to say the major thing that sets it apart from other mmos is the collision detection on melee combat and on characters.

You can't walk through people, if you need to block a corridor you can have 2-3 people stand and block it off.

When you swing your sword any number of enemies that are in its path will take damage. Location and movement REALLY matter in this game. You can get by in PvE just standing whacking something over and over but to be successful in PvP you need to learn how to maneuver, how/when to use active blocking(press X) and how to set your shields to reduce incoming damage.
Last edited by chillbeast at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by chillbeast
It's pretty badass if you are into PvP, if not you might not like it as much.

There are some bugs,etc right now, but nothing different than any other launch MMO if you've played one at launch before. If you haven't you might be in for a surprise.

I'd just take it slow and don't rush to level and by the time you hit 80 there should be more end-game stuff to do.

I play on Bane, the culture PvP server, in a pretty good stygian guild, Cobra Kai, send me a PM if ya need a guild.

k, thanks. i'm probably gonna be a noob when i first start out because ive never played it before, i just herd it was awesome.
Quote by ibanez for life
k, thanks. i'm probably gonna be a noob when i first start out because ive never played it before, i just herd it was awesome.

Yea everyone is a noob at first heh, there were a lot of people in beta of course, but supposedly they've sold 700,000+ copies, so there are upwards of 690,000 noobs.