i'm ordering a crap load of accessories, and i have a problem i've ordered from music123, and received my guitar stand the next day. when i ordered a guitar from musiciansfriend, they said it was on backorder when it was supposed to be in stock. now the obvious solution right now is to use music123, but musiciansfriend is a lot cheaper. what to do?
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Umm, decide yourself? Is the wait worth the money? Depends on how long the wait is and how much money we're talking here.
Quote by TheProducer
Umm, decide yourself? Is the wait worth the money? Depends on how long the wait is and how much money we're talking here.

i dotn know the wait, but im in indiana and i have to pay tax on musiciansfriend which means there must be a factory thing in the state. the savings are about $12 which is enough to buy a nice pedal coupler
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
depends. sometimes stuff is cheaper on MF but if you live within their tax area then you're screwed and the same thing goes for Music123. so it depends on how much money we're talking about here and how tight your budget is

EDIT: if your going to spend about $10-$15 by buying from music123 in exchange for getting your gear faster i personally wouldn't mind but again it depends on how tight and strict you are with your budget
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by weetadsftw
i dotn know the wait, but im in indiana and i have to pay tax on musiciansfriend which means there must be a factory thing in the state. the savings are about $12 which is enough to buy a nice pedal coupler

Hmm, well if it were me I'd say $12 is worth max 1-2 weeks. That's how I'd feel. I wouldn't wait 2 or more weeks to save $12.