so i ordered my Hellraiser off ebay at like 1 last wednesday.... he sending it UPS and it still hasnt arrived...

this wait is killing me....wtf with the holdup!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I fail to see how UG will be able to help you on this one.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
well it's better than having a guitar body custom made and you have ti wait 3-4 months on it's arrival.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
ups are fudge packers. it took a 7 days for a package i ordered with 3-5 day shipping. it was only 3 days, but still
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
You guys understand that unless you're paying for some crazy-ass fast shipping that all shipping quotes are in business days, yes?
he just needs to vent i think. i hate waiting. but the moment you get the goods it is all worth it.

jym
im from argentina and i bought a guitar in ebay.

my aunt is going to USA in september. i bought it in april...

THAT'S WAITING ......

BTW----> Ibanez RG1620X w/Piezo

ALMOST 6 MONTHS IM GETTING ****ING CRAZY MANNNNNNN
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Quote by jcp42877
so i ordered my Hellraiser off ebay at like 1 last wednesday.... he sending it UPS and it still hasnt arrived...

If you don't get it by this wednesday, than maybe you can raise your eyebrow....but not yet.

Patience is a virtue, young grasshopper.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I had to wait like four months to get my amp just because my dad refused to have the private company ship it to us. Instead, we had to wait for the music store to get it shipped because he "wanted to keep the price low". We ended up paying almost twice what the VK cost as a result of the markup chain (the manufacturer -> the shipper -> the wharf -> the retailer) and that's with a discount.

We would've been better just ordering it off of Musician's Friend or Guitar Center, but noooo.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by jymellis
he just needs to vent i think. i hate waiting. but the moment you get the goods it is all worth it.

jym

true....the wait is killing me haha..all i have to suffice me is guitar hero
but i would like to have it by wednesday, because Wed.= band practice...and if i have no guitar...gulp!

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by jcp42877

Oh quit whining (), I had to wait 14 weeks for my amp to be repaired .
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Highbinder
Oh quit whining (), I had to wait 14 weeks for my amp to be repaired .

I've been waiting 2+ years for a Carvin that I can't even order...**** your 14 weeks buddy
UPS is very untrust worthy, sometimes they do it right, sometimes they **** up bad. I ordered a couple of pedals off ebay, and they said it should take like 10 days. I got them in like 3 days, i almost **** myself, and then i ordered an ipod charger, and it took like 2 weeks, and i was pissed. So dont worry, they're unreliable, but if you're hurting call them you should have a transit number.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
UPS is very untrust worthy, sometimes they do it right, sometimes they **** up bad. I ordered a couple of pedals off ebay, and they said it should take like 10 days. I got them in like 3 days, i almost **** myself, and then i ordered an ipod charger, and it took like 2 weeks, and i was pissed. So dont worry, they're unreliable, but if you're hurting call them you should have a transit number.

like 3 days after you ordered them? as the full days after the one that you got em off ebay? just wondering, cause i would really like to get it tomorrow or wednesday

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
how much did you pay for shipping? If it was shipped freight it could easily take a week and a half.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i know how you feel, my esp just got shipped out today but since i spent a few more dollars itll be here wedensday, but im like just sitting here like, is it here yet? or where the **** is alan? (different story)

=\
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
how much did you pay for shipping? If it was shipped freight it could easily take a week and a half.

free...ups ground

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by jcp42877
free...ups ground

yeah, then I would expect at least 5 business days, and probably longer, unless it was shipped from the next town over or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, then I would expect at least 5 business days, and probably longer, unless it was shipped from the next town over or something.

well its coming from georgetown, kentucky, and i live in georgia..so im looking at it as " hey KY is pretty close to GA...it shouldnt take that long"

*EDIT*- i mean, im buying it from a person, not some company.....so he just put free shipping because i guess he had the cost of that covered in his initial 'buyitnow' fee

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables