Page 1 of 2
Now I REALLY want to see this movie. But, it's rated R. So I need suggestions on how to sneak in by paying for another movie.
^Uh, suggestions? I think you pretty much have it there.

Anyway, this guy i know is in one of the crowd scenes. He found out that they were filming this scene in chicago, so some other guys and he drove up there. They all knew the scene from reading it online, so they just sneaked onto the set (It was in the middle of the city apparently) and played along.
Quote by Blackholesun00
Now I REALLY want to see this movie. But, it's rated R. So I need suggestions on how to sneak in by paying for another movie.

I think you have solved your own problem, congratulations
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
It's Pg-13 where I am.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this. Now I need Cheez-Its.

This was directed to me by the way.
haha
It's rated PG-13 here too.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by GuitarHero87645
It's Pg-13 where I am.

its canada. nuf said. but yea. you said it in your post. do you want us to tell you how to do it or something?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Just make sure you do it on the same side of the theater that Batman is on, and you'll be fine.
Quote by Blackholesun00
Yes, but I need to do it so that they won't catch me.

PG13?? I hate you guys...

they wont. i do it all the time. just make sure no ones watching.
What are you 13?

Just go buy a ticket for The Dark Knight, it's as simple as that.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
um i live in canada and its pg-13 so TS where the **** do u live?
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Just walk right in. it's not that difficult. WALL-E ended, and I just waltzed into The Happening (which sucked). Movies are overpriced anyways. Those actors can go without their boat the size of a mansion.

And the Happening is rated R, and I'm underage. What happened to me? Nothing.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
My gut says sneak in by paying for another movie.
Quote by roger24
one time, when no-one was looking, i pooped in the hole of a accustic guitar.
But if you don't want to pay (kind of a dick move), just have a friend go to the exit and open the door for you.

Or if you are really hardcore, don't pay at all and break in through the air conditioning.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Go Canada!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
MY gut says you could illigally download it from the Interwebz. Not that I condone the illigal downloading of Movies.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
forgive my british ignorance but how old do you have to be to get into an R rated film ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by benjy118
MY gut says you could illigally download it from the Interwebz. Not that I condone the illigal downloading of Movies.

This.

Oh, and just to make you more jealous, I'm seeing it at the iMax (a giant British 3D/HD cinema).
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by loubot123
forgive my british ignorance but how old do you have to be to get into an R rated film ?

I think it's similar to a 15 here.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by loubot123

I believe 17 in the US.
Quote by roger24
one time, when no-one was looking, i pooped in the hole of a accustic guitar.
Quote by loubot123

18 I believe. Nobody actually knows, they just use the intimidation factor involved when the giant 'R' is slapped onto the movie poster to scare off kids.
Quote by DarkEra97
18 I believe. Nobody actually knows, they just use the intimidation factor involved when the giant 'R' is slapped onto the movie poster to scare off kids.

It's not 18. 18 is X.

Besides, it wouldn't be 18 in America and 13 in Canada.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Blackholesun00

Sigged
Quote by break-me-in
This.

Oh, and just to make you more jealous, I'm seeing it at the iMax (a giant British 3D/HD cinema).

Americans have iMax too...

At our theater, you can get away with buying any ticket. If not, you can just buy one ticket and walk right into another.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Are you an idiot? You pretty much got your suggestion in your own post. You show up early, pay for another movie, show your ticket and walk into the one for Dark Knight.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Quote by break-me-in
This.

Imax is not british noob.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by benjy118

Is there any chance that YOUR gut could tell MY gut where to illegally download this?
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
I can't ****ing wait...I'm pretty sure I'm going to go 2 hours early in case of massive lineups
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by break-me-in
This.

oh man, you british people seem to have everything!

Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
oh man, you british people seem to have everything!

We have running water now too...

Meh, I didn't know if they had it in other countries. I just thought I'd clarify.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
holy ****e.... dark knight is playing at IMAX theaters... just imagine the epicness!
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Page 1 of 2