Is the Fender Vibrolux Custom good for what I play? (Surf, Rock, and Blues).
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Yeah, you'd need an od for distortion, but it's great otherwise.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
The reverb is surfish? and with a pedal, it will be good for rock?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by TheProducer
And let his 8,001th amp thread begin...

Sorry, I'm too picky, it's just, this is the only amp I can buy for a while, and I want to get it straight.
Quote by chip46
I don't know, probably. Why don't you try one out or listen to some clips?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by TheProducer
And let his 8,001th amp thread begin...

You could essentially keep using the same thread and just post in it with your new question to draw attention to it. Or at least 5 threads, heck, even 10 would've been okay...
Youtube sucks for looking up surf demos, and Guitar Center only has a Twin, Deluxe, Bassman, all the Deluxe Hot Rods, and the Frontman series on display there.
Quote by chip46
Quote by TheProducer
You could essentially keep using the same thread and just post in it with your new question to draw attention to it. Or at least 5 threads, heck, even 10 would've been okay...

I would've done that but I didn't think anybody would check an old thread.
Quote by chip46
can you stop double posting please, im going to start handing out reports.

But im pretty sure any fender tube amp can get you a good tone, for cleans.
OK, that's it, if I have any Questions, I'll repost here, thanks for your help guys, sorry about that.
Quote by chip46