For my Birthday i was looking for a guitar in my local guitar stores and found this one which is just in my price range and has all the features i need (floyd rose original tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, humbuckers and a badass look) however im left handed and its hard to find good guitars that are local and left handed.
i play mostly metal so i thought that this guitar is even more suited

so if anyone has owned or played one of these could you tell me how it was?

BC Rich warlock NT
http://www.giggear.co.uk/home/index.php?m=shop&prodid=5328

btw my band uses drop C and D standard tuning so this guitar mite help this.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Every BC Rich guitar I've ever played (about 15) sucked. They're overpriced crap in "cool" shapes. That being said, it is really hard to find lefty guitars (especially if you're picky) so you might have to settle.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
I like some BC rich's But i hate Warlocks. The only thing that is used for is metal and it's not even good at it.

I would only use that because it has a FR in it and a locking nut. I'd just take 'em and leave the rest to be practiced on for painting another guitar.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
you could try some kind of flying V and i use a kind of knock off of a Gibson SG and a guitar effects petal and i can play some heavy stuff
im not a rookie lol. i have other guitars, my best is a Dean flying V XL and its pretty good, i just want the warlock cos its good for metal and has a FR and more frets
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by kwidjibo1
For my Birthday i was looking for a guitar in my local guitar stores and found this one which is just in my price range and has all the features i need (floyd rose original tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, humbuckers and a badass look) however im left handed and its hard to find good guitars that are local and left handed.
i play mostly metal so i thought that this guitar is even more suited

so if anyone has owned or played one of these could you tell me how it was?

BC Rich warlock NT
http://www.giggear.co.uk/home/index.php?m=shop&prodid=5328

btw my band uses drop C and D standard tuning so this guitar mite help this.

^ how is a flyod gonna help for lower tunings there ment to be left in one tuning switching to drop tunings isnt smart
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
^ how is a flyod gonna help for lower tunings there ment to be left in one tuning switching to drop tunings isnt smart

+1

think the same!
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
The supposedly Original FRs on those newer BC Riches actually suck and aren't OFRs, according to everyone I know who owns one. So unless you're willing to either block it or replace it, or just don't use it...
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.