Is an extended warranty needed? I'm extra careful with my stuff, but sometimes products just plain old crap-out (explode, etc.)

babies first amp, aw. I need to buy cables for the head to cab, right?

(I was thinking about waiting, but MAG 600 for MAG 300 price is something I don't want to pass up)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Well if anyone's MAG around here had crapped out around here, we probably would've heard an earful about it. So probably not. Buying new has some sort of warranty, right?

And yes, you need cables to go to the cab. Don't get regular instrument cables. Get speaker cables. They're different. Since the MAGs don't have Speakon outs, don't worry about that.
Quote by IndianRockStar
Well if anyone's MAG around here had crapped out around here, we probably would've heard an earful about it. So probably not. Buying new has some sort of warranty, right?

And yes, you need cables to go to the cab. Don't get regular instrument cables. Get speaker cables. They're different. Since the MAGs don't have Speakon outs, don't worry about that.

About how long would I need (3 feet should be long enough if it is just one cab right now?)
(so it would be 1/4, no 'mic' type cables if I am understanding)

I did an extended warranty with my bass and didn't really have any need for it, but an amp is a lot more than the bass was (Though you are right, I haven't really heard any stories of MAG's going bad)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Jul 14, 2008,