Firefox seems to be acting up with me. For some reason, it keeps crashing and stop working very randomly. Just out of the blue it will crash or tell me it has stopped working when two seconds before it does that, everything is working fine.

Also, 'FoxyTunes' seems to be acting up too, clicking on it is a one way ticket to crashing.

So, any things you guys can do to help?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Update to the newest version of Firefox?
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
It's already Firefox 3.

Weird thing is that I updated a while ago, but for some reason, it downgraded itself when I went away from my computer. Then when I updated again, I have this problem.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Maybe roll back to Firefox 2? It could be a problem with 3.
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15

don't upgrade it then.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I kind of like firefox 3, but I'll check back when I downgrade...

It worked fine before though, so, I don't get it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
I've had this same crashing problem with both Firefox 2 and 3. Actually it's with all my browsers. I'll be doing something and randomly it won't connect ANYWHERE, but all my other internet things like AIM work fine. I try Internet Explorer and that's down too. I have to restart my computer every time it does this.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Dude, i got the exact problem, i got the Foxclock. Do you think thats the problem?
Firefox 3 feels a lot slower than the previous version.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Could be an Add-On that you've installed recently?

IE7 crashes on me every time it opens. I went back to IE6, which worked fine. But that's not really related..
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15

Hah, thats funny. Its a common misconception, but Firefox actually never has problems, sorry.

You are probably just using IE
I refuse to use IE as my computer freezes every time I open it.

But I also haven't a clue where to find the download for the last version of Firefox 2. Anybody got a link?
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Get Opera
Never heard....?
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Just Andrew
Never heard....?

Teh best browzerz out tehr!!!!111

Seriously, it's faster than the other two (I don't know how safe it is) and has more/better comfort functions than the other two combined BUT can't match with the FireFox addons.
Quote by Just Andrew
Never heard....?

Opera is a internet browser just like ie or firefox, its made for computers with lack of ram But i still like firefox better

EDIT: Oh, the guy above me were faster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Teh best browzerz out tehr!!!!111

Seriously, it's faster than the other two (I don't know how safe it is) and has more/better comfort functions than the other two combined BUT can't match with the FireFox addons.
I don't care for add ons, they're useless.

I did like FoxyTunes, but I didn't use it as much as I thought I would.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Just Andrew
I don't care for add ons, they're useless.

I did like FoxyTunes, but I didn't use it as much as I thought I would.

Then try it out, it has this very kampfy site selector thingy when you start it up which can save up to nine sites and you can just go klicki-klicki on them.

It's basically like having 9 home pages.
I'm actually downloading Oprea right now to see if I like it, if I do, I'll stick with it.

EDIT: This is actually pretty nice, deffinitley feels faster. I think I'll stick with this, thanks guys
Quote by Teh Forest King
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by Just Andrew
I'm actually downloading Oprea right now to see if I like it, if I do, I'll stick with it.

EDIT: This is actually pretty nice, deffinitley feels faster. I think I'll stick with this, thanks guys

MUAHAHAHAHAA

I have converted one more to the unholy santicisism of Operas darkness!!!

Have fun with it
Anyone else having the Windows Media Player PlugIn issue in FireFox? I.e. Nothing working in WMP windows?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Okay, hate to hump this, but I'm having the exact same problem on Opera now.

Really, it just crashes for no reason out of the blue. What can I do guys?
Quote by Teh Forest King