I have a Taylor 314-L30, 30th Anniversary Limited Edition. grand auditorium size, gloass natural finished solid soruce top, satin finished back and sides, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard with Myrtlewood leaf inlays, ebony bridge, tortoise oickguard, Koa wood rosett, black binding, rosewood headstock overlay with 30th Anniversary inlayed, chrome Taylor tuners, Expression system electronics, with upgraded Taylor archtop hardcase. Will rate at 95% or better. Playes and sounds great. Just alittle to bright for my taste. I play classic country mixed with some western swing music. So I would like something with a deeper tone.

Would be interested in trading for dreads or jumbo acoustics, must have electronics. Would also be interested in a Hollowbody or archtop.

Can send pics on request
Thanks
Bill
Hi Kickincubs, Thanks for the post. I sent you a PM. Shoot me your e-mail addy and I will get pics out to you.

Thanks
Bill
Howdy Tinypants, I would like to talk more about what you have to offer, I sent you a PM with my e-mail addy.

Thanks
Bill
is it still avalible? how much you looking for?pics please
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Redneckrocker, PM headed your way, shoot me your e-mail addy and I will send pics

Pics headed your way tinypants

Thanks
Bill
Hey guys, please let me know if the pics came thru. Been having some problems with the putor

Thanks
Bill