Okay so as you guys knows i have the oppertunity to get some used amps now for cheap. So im a kinda metal head, but i also like a amp for more 80's metal and stuff. Would these amps suit me good? Remember what i usually say: Want a fat and beefy kinda tone. Would love to get some more info about these amps by you guys as i don't know too much about them, only messing around with reviews and videos of it and such.

Thanks.
...What!?
I have to admit that im a amp noob, can you play the randall trough a cabinet? I thought you could use use amp tops(heads) or w/e they are called for cabinets?

Sorry for asking. If so, what cab?
...What!?
Quote by Ergin
I have to admit that im a amp noob, can you play the randall trough a cabinet? I thought you could use use amp tops(heads) or w/e they are called for cabinets?

Sorry for asking. If so, what cab?

It's fine to use amp heads without cabinets, provided you don't want sound to come out and don't mind blowing up your amp.

How much can you spend on a cab?
Im a little confused now, the amp is a combo, so why should also have a cabinet?
...What!?
Oh and im also wondering if this amp would handle pedals etc, i've always wanted pedals but as most people say, never do it with a microcube
...What!?
yes the amp you found is a combo. Like this right?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Randall-RG100SC-G2-2x12-Stereo-Guitar-Combo-Amplifier?sku=481194&src=3SOSWXXA

You do NOT need a cabinet with this Combo amp. Yes, it should take pedals fine, but I'm not a Randall expert. This is solid state right?

Are you set on Solid State?
what type of music do you play?
home or gig?
can you go used?
how do you plan to shop and what else is available in Norway?

i get that you want 80's metal but i'm not sure this amp will give you the 'beef' you are asking for. maybe someone else can chime in.