OK im gonna buy some cleaning/maintenance products for my guitar. Ive been recommended fast fret which from what ive heard is good. This would be the string cleaner/fretboard conditioner. I was also looking at the ernie ball wonder wipes. They have a freboard conditioner, string cleaner and body polish. Ive heard that the containers are pretty big, even the small, and last for a long time. Also should i get the fast fret over the ernie ball fretboard conditioner/string cleaner? And how big, or how long does the fast fret last? Or should i get the Dunlop maintenance kit.

On an unrelated topic, my wall plug is starting to fill up so i was thinking of a one spot. I read that they seem to short alot. Is it worth the 100 bucks for the dunlop brick? Or should the one spot work.
Last edited by Chaosinborn at Jul 14, 2008,
I bought my Fast Fret months ago, and I use it daily, and there is still a lot left. The thing about Fast Fret is that it doesn't only clean the strings, it also lubricates them, and some people might not like that.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Yeah (to me), but I use Fast Fret only when my strings are rusty.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?