Welp, after suggestions by LucasGtrGod, I have edited this, and it is now longer than the original. Before the edits, it was 6:12, after removing a couple sections and adding a bit on to a certain bit, it now stands at 8:09.

So I *HOPE* y'all enjoy this more than the original.
Attachments:
Living for the Deader [Edit-Final].ZIP
Sorry for the late reply :P

Intro is sweet. When the whole band came in it sounded a lot better. I think bar 31 should have built up to something bigger. All the lead stuff is sweet though. I not sure i like the break how it slows down, i think it'd be better to keep it fast. Good leads again, you finished that part well. The bass part is awesome. Transition is a bit awkward, but awesome solo after it. Not sure about 208, needs some backing in it i think. I think it dragged on a bit too long :P , and the drums needs some more life to them, and make it flow a bit better in some transitions but apart from that you got some real good ideas there. Good job!
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
Clean and acoustic sections sounded good, some really nice melodies.
Unfortunately i found all the distorted riffs to be very slow and repetitive and inevitably tediously boring. lead spiced it up but i thought those riffs brought it down.
Drums could do with work as well in places.
Crit as I listen

The intro starts off good. I like the harmonies going on. When the distorted riff comes in, I think some alternating chords could do it some good. Just a light change (A switch from an Fsus4 to the F minor during the first distorted section or something like that). The solo is good, no gripes about it. I really like the clean part around Bar 157. It is by ar my favorite so far. The solo is still strong. I'm liking Bar 227 when the pace picks up a bit. It just feels like it took forever to get here. I'm agreeing with the other posters about it being repetitive, but at least it sounds good. I feel it could do without Measure 290+. I did not enjoy it