Page 1 of 2
Hey pit

I was just wondering if any pitters knew some songs with outrageously stupid, shocking or funny lyrics. Youtube vids welcomed
In before "I cum blood"
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Cannibal Corpse - I Cum Blood :P
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

loads of eminem lyrics and bizarre the rapper."My mother wasn't rapped, i ate her pussy while she was sleeping"
You know what.

I can take Icy Hot, the Lolwut Pear, Ureh, Sparta, Shoop Da Woop. All of those memes. But for some reason, I HATE the I Cum Blood jokes.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
El Pinata De La Muerte by The Number 12 Looks Like You.

A little bit of it shocked me. But I thought it was hilarious.

Remember my face dirty man?
Smack me with a frying pan, maybe this will all come back to you.
You gave me a fever a long time ago, I never got better.
Remeber me yet?
This is where I celebrate my recovery.
I'll find creative ways to strip your body parts and use them as weapons of torture, my mother will be proud.
Maybe you can appreciate this saw created with your nails, use it to cut off your lips and stuff them in your nostrils, empty my bladder into your dirty mouth.
Gargle my fluid.
Hum you and old tune while we dismember your legs.
Hung upside down by your waist... I blindfold myself with the skin of your thigh, ...spin 5 times... and use your leg to swing at you like a pinata.
You explode the remedy all over me.
My fever is gone and so are you
Hate me- Cob. Just wow.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Glimsom
You know what.

I can take Icy Hot, the Lolwut Pear, Ureh, Sparta, Shoop Da Woop. All of those memes. But for some reason, I HATE the I Cum Blood jokes.

in this case no one is joking. cannibal corpse quite possibly has the worst lyricist ever.
Ever heard of King Diamond?
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by synpet713192
Fuck CC, look up Anal Cunt lyrics.

Seth Putnam is the epitome of lyrical genius.

+651344894465416348948948948944 niggers
The lyrics for Hate Me are awesome, by the way. "I was baptized in alcohol" ...thats soooooo metal. lol. Nah they are my favorite band, though.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by Glimsom
You know what.

So do I. Mods, this should be seen as spam, just like the Lol, Wut pear and Rick Rolling.
It would be nice, to have a blowjob. Oh it would be nice,

Not the most outrageous but they are stupid.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Dance With the Devil by Immortal Techniques, its rap but **** that **** will make you ****,
Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own ****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkHIZg_954

Chaccaron Maccaron

oooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa . sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus
ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro
Quote by Eric 666
+651344894465416348948948948944 niggers

VERY uncalled for idiot.

VERY.

Anyways, Anal **** is a dumbass band with extreme dumbass lyrics so I say they win.
Quote by Graveworm
VERY uncalled for idiot.

VERY.

Anyways, Anal **** is a dumbass band with extreme dumbass lyrics so I say they win.

get your head out of your ass and your ass off of your soapbox, douchenuts. It's a little thing from 4chan, relax
Avenged Sevenfold's "A Little Piece of Heaven".
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
not outrageous, but unexpected, witty, and remembered

but in School's Out by Mr.Alice Cooper

"we couldn't think of anything that ryhmes"
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by The Spoon
El Pinata De La Muerte by The Number 12 Looks Like You.

A little bit of it shocked me. But I thought it was hilarious.

wow they fail at trying to be grindcore so bad. Just goes to show, not everyone can write gore lyrics.

Devourment probably have the worst ones.
I just heard a Stranglers song on the radio about going to the beach or something; the lyrics were absolutely terrible.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by iceman95
not outrageous, but unexpected, witty, and remembered

but in School's Out by Mr.Alice Cooper

"we couldn't think of anything that ryhmes"

haha
Gotta love Alice Cooper though
Page 1 of 2