Yeah, I've been trying to get more videos up on my youtube account lately, and I've got 5 Cure videos up now. I have two more covers on my channel (Hotel California by the Eagles, and Police Truck by DK), but I like the Cure ones best. Here is a link to my channel. I hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/IFoughtTheLaw369

(My 3 newest videos have me playing my new fender Jag)
As a massive cure fan myself, i really enjoyed your covers,
its great to some one on UG whos enjoying them as well, my fav was A forest i really like it, keep it up and post more when you have them or not

cures new album this year aswell xD
Quote by heavenishell
As a massive cure fan myself, i really enjoyed your covers,
its great to some one on UG whos enjoying them as well, my fav was A forest i really like it, keep it up and post more when you have them or not

cures new album this year aswell xD

Thanks! I'm definitely gonna keep on making cover vids, and I'll try to post them here

I can't wait until the new Cure album is out! I've been downloading their singles as they have been released, and I think this new album might not be so bad. Sure, it won't be the same as the old stuff, which is why some people don't like it, but I mean its been 30 years of music, people can't just expect their music to stay the same! Maybe I'll cover "Please Project" to kinda remind people that there is gonna be a new album...