Poll: Jacket or Shoes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Jacket or Shoes?
Awesome jacket
6 46%
Kickass Shoes
7 54%
Voters: 13.
Thought I'd use the correct term, Business Studies FTW.

Anyway, I ordered a new jacket a week or so ago and they decide to tell me now that it's out of stock, so they cancelled the order. The money has been refunded, and there are two things I want to buy. Should I-

Wait for the jacket to come back in stock and order that

Badass Atticus Jacket- £45

OR

These equally badass Etnies Fleet (really hard to find in my size)

Thats what opportunity cost is, sacrificing something to buy something else.

So, which shall I get?
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Jul 14, 2008,
honestly, it's your style, your choice. We can't tell you what you're going to enjoy wearing.
However, since I can't view the etnies fleet, I'll assume they can't be worse than the "badass" jacket. I'd just go with that.
I wouldn't wear either. Especially not that jacket...it's horrible.

but it's your money. Make your own decision.
Oh dear, link doesn't work. I'll try and fix that.

EDIT: Link is fixed. Small pic, but you can see.
Think about this- when you go out, the first thing people notice is what shirt/ jacket you're wearing. The shoes are an afterthought unless they're something really flamboyant.

Get the jacket.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Oh dear, link doesn't work. I'll try and fix that.
I really wouldn't bother. I don't think anyone on UG really cares what shoes you wear. Ask your real life girlfriends.
jacket. ive been thinking about buying it myself, i saw it a few days ago
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smb
I really wouldn't bother. I don't think anyone on UG really cares what shoes you wear. Ask your real life girlfriends.

I would, but its quarter to two in the morning, I think my friends would be a bit pissed off if I called them up now.

UG is better than nothing.

And in regard to you not liking the jacket, screw you . Just kidding... I love it though, I need a jacket that'll go well with my skinnies.
It's a pretty ugly jacket, and the only badass thing about it is how bad your ass will feel after everyone beats u up for wearing it.
The shoes are cool, so i would buy those
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Tom_hatton
And in regard to you not liking the jacket, screw you . Just kidding... I love it though, I need a jacket that'll go well with my skinnies.
If you love it, and you can stand that Atticus stuff is really awful and mostly worn by kids who think they're "scene" (whatever the fuck that means) then knock yourself out.
Quote by dubstar92
It's a pretty ugly jacket, and the only badass thing about it is how bad your ass will feel after everyone beats u up for wearing it.
The shoes are cool, so i would buy those

I'll get a fair bit of abuse from the chavs, but no more than I get already. So I don't care.

Quote by smb
If you love it, and you can stand that Atticus stuff is really awful and mostly worn by kids who think they're "scene" (whatever the fuck that means) then knock yourself out.

If you saw me in the street, you'd take one look and call me an emo or something. I don't give a shit to be honest... I wear what I like, regardless of whether its 'scene' or whatever.

Just out of interest, what do you wear?
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Jul 14, 2008,
Quote by Tom_hatton

I'll get a fair bit of abuse from the chavs, but no more than I get already. So I don't care.

Get it. The jacket's badass, don't listen to these other chumps.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Get it. The jacket's badass, don't listen to these other chumps.

That jacket's cool. Do they do it in mens?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Well I like them both...
But i voted shoes because they have more design on them, and you said they were hard to find in your size too.