Hey does anyone know where you can find how much the actual guitars cost from esp? I have there USA 08 catalog but it doesn't list prices(nor does esp's web page) and I cant find most of the guitars i was interested in on the typical music sites. does anyone have any idea where I could find the prices other than local music store? If it helps I was looking mainly at standard series esp/ltd with 81 emgs and with the floyd rose tremolo, so if you have an esp just give me an idea what it would cost new. Thanks everyone
look for it online-Musiciansfriend/Zzounds maybe?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The ESP LTD 400 series starts around 600$, although the final price depends on your dealer.

Manufacturers tend not to list prices in their catalogs because they can change before a new catalog comes out, causing confusion. Sometimes they publish an MSRP or list price, but these are very rough guide lines and usually the actual price varies between retailers.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
www.guitarandampshop.co.uk have most of the esp range on there
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
The guitar-com site below has some good price info on it.
http://www.guitar.com.au/guitars/electric/esp/index.htm

I have a heck of great neck-thru KH-2 style guitar available from ESP's Custom shop. It is based off Kirk's sig series but better. I posted it in Grand Rapids, MI craigs site. Let me know if you're interested in finding out more about it. Happy shopping!